Magic Smoke Industries - Infernal Robotics
Making Things Move At Launch AND In The Editor!!!!!
Infernal Robotics Parts Pack - v0.19a
NOTE: All files should be deleted and reinstalled for the new version. I had to fix the transform for all the parts. I did however make a mistake in a CFG for closed hinge, delete the 2 in it if you have a craft in flight that uses them before loading your game. I can't fix the package as I'm currently not at a computer for a bit but I will be online periodically with my phone.
name = IRHingeClosedScaleable2
When updating replace everything!!!
Download from Curse
Download from Kerbalstuff
YOU MUST INSTALL TWEAKSCALE SEPARATELY: Here
Changelog for 0.19a
- Exposed rotation to the tweakmenu and hide rotationDelta. It was useless for users. Now kOS users can have fun.
- swapped control button methods so now those in the position editor will match what the servo control window does at launch.
Changelog for 0.19
- Stock Toolbar support. delete the toolbar folder if you don't like using it.
- Electrical use is now enabled. Power usage values also scale with tweakscale. If you don't want to use it, edit the config.xml located in: GameData\MagicSmokeIndustries\Plugins\PluginData\I nfernalRobotics and change 1 to 0
- Lastly ----> You can now move the parts in the VAB/SPH!
In the group editor in the VAB/SPH you can now move ALL the parts simultaneously.
In the tweak menu of an individual part, you can now open a position editor for that SINGLE part! << and >> move the part as you hold down the button. < and > do steps of 1 so you can fine tune the position.
Custom speed is NOT a feature currently in the VAB. I still have some issues to contend with even considering this an option. This will at least get your parts moving amiright? I mean, this wasn't a feature before, be thankful of all the hard work I've done.
Other parts supported by Infernal Robotics
- SMS Height Adjustable wheels and landinglegs
- ZodiusInfuser's Reworked Models (will replace the stock versions of IR parts eventually)
- Dromoman Robotic Arms NOTE You must implement these changes to get them to work: Source
Tired of wobbly structures? Give ActiveStruts a try (lots of options): http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...uts-Dev-Thread
How do I use the gantry and it's variant?
This software & parts are released under the GNU GPL version 3, 29 July 2007.
My free time is quite sparse these days but I make the best of what I can do to keep this plugin going. If you think I deserve anything (mostly beer!), feel free to donate.
HOW TO INSTALL
While inside the KSP directory
If you want to make your own custom robotic parts, fret no more! I wrote a simple tutorial on how to do so: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...obotics-plugin