Page 14 of 419 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: [0.24.2] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.18.3

Whoa, I am sorry if I left you thinking I didn't like the textures, I was just trying to give a point of view. What you guys are doing is 100x more than I can do, so to give advice seems a little off base. I just wanted your rail system to look as good as its function. Advice is like opinions, you know the rest. To add to this, nothing you two are doing together could chase anyone away, your **** is awesome and I am really looking forward to it everyday. Checking in everyday has become my ritual.

Thx as always from Oregon guys and keep up the great work.
    Dren

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    What base are you talking about? what mech legs did you re-texture?
    This is the base

designed to go onto of your mechlegs, takes 1.25 docking washer ontop. This way a 'torso' unit can twist independent of the legs.

Here is the legs I was talking about

Designed to be used with MSI animator control, for landing huge heavy landers on very uneven ground.

Now see, this is a problem I have been having that's kinda related. Every Crane system I design has the same flaw, and that is getting the right size of wheel/track to have the correct amount of spring tension and dampening. Since the new modular wheel design, they are not having the Spring dampening settings within the cfg for us Layman's to alter. Paul (BobCat) informed me of this today. Imagine those legs but with tracks/wheel on each leg end and just a simple KAS winch in the center. Drive over the structure you want to relocate, pick it up and move it.

Love the idea of having self leveling legs, and the high boy style here as they have potential for what I would use them for. Very cool Khaos

Dren

The idea for the legs was a product of my Laythe base falling over and getting exploded and then seeing the first demo vid for the MSI animator control. I have a smaller set for rovers I'm working in too. A ways off from having either done though...still trying to get the shading right and lower tris count.

I'm having a bit of a problem using this amazing mod. Is a glitch that it keeps spinning known to you guys? Is it because I didn't hotkey the buttons or maybe because I attached it between two Balka pieces instead of directly to the docking node?

That guy under your bed Boamere's Avatar
    I know I'm being derpy, but which one do I download,the mediafire link or the github one?
    If all else fails.... MOAR STRUTS!
    Down with Curse, a curse to the community is what it is!
    (A nice friendly alternative is : http://beta.kerbalstuff.com/ !)

I've been trying to make a centrifuge with the docking washers. Anyone know how to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Boamere View Post
    I know I'm being derpy, but which one do I download,the mediafire link or the github one?
    You can get the media fire, they are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    I've been trying to make a centrifuge with the docking washers. Anyone know how to do this?
    I use the docking washer free version and use rockets to propel the rotation.
    Last edited by sirkut; 20th July 2013 at 00:41. Reason: Typo

Thanks for the washers they come in handy for my hillbilly crane.