Magic Smoke Industries - Infernal Robotics
Making Things Do Stuff
Updated for 0.23 with Techtree!
Infernal Robotics Parts Pack#1 - v0.12 (updated 1/30/2014)
Download here! Version 0.12
- Closed Hinge (full, half and quarter sized versions)
- Open Hinge (full, half and quarter sized versions)
- Powered Hinge (full, half and quarter sized versions)
- Powered Hinge 90 Degrees (start with the powered hinge rotated at 90 degrees)(full, half and quarter sized versions)
- Industrial Hinge
- Docking Washers (for standard, senior and junior docking ports)
- Docking Washer Free Moving (standard, senior and junior docking port sizes) (does NOT lock and can't be controlled, I repeat, does not lock nor does it have a powered motor)
- Adjustable Rail (full, half, and quarter sized versions)
- Large Rotatron (smaller version needs an update from Devo as I don't have the original blender file so that will come out later)
- VTOL Rotatron
- Piston (full, half, quarter sizes versions)
- Telescoping Piston Segment - 9 sizes, stack each size after each other to make a telescoping rod. Credit goes to ZodiusInfuser for the design of the part.
- Gantry - 4 sizes. Centered platform gantry for moving things back and forth. You can only have ONE attach point as your base. If you ignore this warning, you will have objects that will float with the platform. You've been warned. Credit goes to ZodiusInfuser for the design of the part.
- Gantry Variant - Same as above except the fixed mesh has been swapped. Some requested it. Experiment!
- Rotatron - 3 sizes. Rotate stuff.
0.8b update - All have masses relative to their size. Added Tall Powered Hinge 90 degree variant & the Gantry variant. Rotatron now has an attachment node on the bottom.
0.9 update - Minor UI update. I now added an expand/collapse window option for the GUI (both in the editor and during flight). This has been annoying me so I fixed it! That's it for this update. Here's what it looks like in the VAB (functions the same way during flight):
Still using 0.22? You can download that version here: Version 0.9
1. Toolbar Integration. Now hide/show the GUI using the toolbar! Toolbar
2. Techtree Integration (Thanks Vrana!). I don't play career, if you have a better suggestion let me know.
1. Still using toolbar. Sorry if you don't like it. I will eventually add additional code that allows you to just delete the toolbar directory and revert you back to just having the window there all the time.
2. Merged MrBlaq's code that allows toggling it to move in reverse and to set the min and max travel limits. NOTE: If you set your min to be a positive number and move it the first time it WILL JUMP to that spot. I've tested it with some items attached and didn't notice a problem but I imagine the heavier the parts it may snap off. Your results may vary. You've been warned.
3. Fixed the toolbar in flight bug. Now you can hide the GUI.
Gallery of parts: http://imgur.com/a/7tLOE
Source for 0.12
Source for 0.12
This software & parts are released under the GNU GPL version 3, 29 July 2007.