Editor Extensions v2.0 for KSP 0.90
build 2.0.5466.37911 - 19 December 2014
Changes in v2.0
- KSP 0.90 support
- Changed attachment mode toggling:
-- Changed Hotkey to "T", previous hotkey conflicted with new stock symmetry mode toggle (R)
-- Now toggles between surface attachment and node attachment. When surface attachment is enabled, part will not attach to regular nodes (green dots).
- Veritcal snap removed, new 0.90 editor does not have the same functionality. Currently working on new method of providing automatic vertical snap without having to use the translation gizmo.
- Removed launchpad/runway toggle due to incompatibility with KSP 0.90
- Removed redundant symmetry mode (radial/mirror) toggle, now in stock editor with R hotkey.
- This version is not compatible with any KSP versions prior to 0.90, for 0.25 use v1.4 which can be downloaded at the github page under releases.
Download v2.0 for KSP 0.90
Download v1.4 for KSP 0.25
- Allows levels of radial symmetry from 1 to 99
- Adds radial/angle snapping at 1,5,15,22.5,30,45,60, and 90 degrees.
- Toggle part clipping (From the cheat options)
- Toggle radial and node attachment of parts
- Reset hangar camera view
- X, Shift+X - Increase/Decrease symmetry level
- Alt+X - Reset symmetry level
- C, Shift+C - Increase/Decrease angle snap
- Alt+C - Reset angle snap
- T - Attachment mode: Toggle between surface and node attachment modes for all parts, and when a part is selected, will toggle surface attachment even when that part's config usually does not allow it.
- Alt+Z - Toggle part clipping (CAUTION: This is a cheat option)
- Space - When no part is selected, resets camera pitch and heading (straight ahead and level)
In your KSP GameData folder, delete any existing EditorExtensions folder.
Download the zip file to your KSP GameData folder and unzip.
Released under MIT license.
Source available at GitHub: https://github.com/MachXXV/EditorExtensions