Editor Extensions v2.5
25 December 2014
Changes in v2.5
- Added strut & fuel line alignment options
Download v2.5 for KSP 0.90
Or download from KerbalStuff
This version is not compatible with any KSP versions prior to 0.90, for 0.25 use v1.4:
Download v1.4 for KSP 0.25
- Allows custom levels of radial symmetry beyond the stock limitations.
- Horizontally and vertically center parts.
- Adds radial/angle snapping at 1,5,15,22.5,30,45,60, and 90 degrees. Angles are customizable.
- Toggle part clipping (From the cheat options)
- Align struts and fuel lines radially from parent and vertically at 0° and 45°
- Toggle radial and node attachment of parts
- Reset hangar camera view
- Place the part, then once the part is placed, hover over the part with your mouse and press the Vertical or Horizontal snap hotkey.
- For vertical snap, part will center itself on the part lengthwise in the SPH
Strut & Fuel line alignment
- Place the strut, then hover over the base/start of the strut (the first end placed) with the mouse, and press the hotkey.
- Addon will align the strut's direction perpendicular from the part's surface.
- If the strut is close to level, it will be aligned flat at 0°
- if the strut is more than +/- 22.5° from level, strut will be aligned to +/- 45°
- V- Vertically center the part under the mouse to its parent part
- H- Horizontally center the part under the mouse to its parent part
- U- Place the strut, then hover over the base/start of the strut (the first end placed) with the mouse, and press the hotkey.
- X, Shift+X- Increase/Decrease symmetry level
- Alt+X- Reset symmetry level
- C, Shift+C- Increase/Decrease angle snap
- Alt+C- Reset angle snap
- T- Attachment mode: Toggle between surface and node attachment modes for all parts, and when a part is selected, will toggle surface attachment even when that part's config usually does not allow it.
- Alt+Z- Toggle part clipping (CAUTION: This is a cheat option)
- Space- When no part is selected, resets camera pitch and heading (straight ahead and level)
In your KSP GameData folder, delete any existing EditorExtensions folder.Download the zip file to your KSP GameData folder and unzip.
Released under MIT license.
Source available at GitHub: https://github.com/MachXXV/EditorExtensions