Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO'S in kerbal space program!!!

UFO'S in kerbal space program!!!

um i was playing kerbal space program newest update and i was playing for like 1 hour and the whole time i seen unidentified flying objects i see them go across the screen fast like RODS which is a thing connected to ufos and i see circular crafts out in the open i was scared the whole time and i randomly start seeing smoke in the distance and it wasnt no other rocket i lunched because i used the first the whole time and restarted the flight o it resets every thing. so did any one else ever experience a ufo in the kerbal galaxy?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...not-to-suggest

"Aliens will not be in the game". Under the Miscellaneous section. You didn't see a UFO in this game.
    I make videos, occasionally some groups of people watch them. You can join those groups and see those videos here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMattDennis16

maybe you should consider upgrading your keyboard. They make them now with period and comma keys, colons and semi-colons, enter keys, and other nice things like that.
    Result is being able to write coherent sentences that other people can comprehend.

Senior Rocket Scientist Richy teh space man's Avatar
    Press F1 if and when you see them to take a screenshot, then upload them to a pic sharing website.

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

2nd Assistant Lackey Jack Wolfe's Avatar
    Looking for that big red button they keep hiding from me.
    NP;DR (No punctuation, didn't read)
    So, physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. I hope you're getting all this down...

Calm down... What you're seeing in the sky is known as "The Mun" and "Kerbol"

Somehow I don't really believe this story, as much as I would like to.

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer
    It's marsh gas...

But more sensibly there is a graphical glitch that causes exhaust to sometimes appear in front of the vehicle and seem to shoot past it. I'm guessing that this is what you're trying to describe.
    "They're alive!" - Traditional (surprised) cry at the end of a successful mission.

It seems engine gimballing is a VERY effective means of control... so effective, in fact, the engine can tear itself off the ship if you let it, or even tear the whole rocket apart. Cool.
    --- HarvesteR

Relax, it's just the light of Eve reflecting off of some kethane clouds. KSP is certainly not a secret project by aliens to make humanity interested in large explosives and space travel so they can claim we are a threat and justify destroying us all.