Presenting Thunder Aerospace Corporation's Life Support system (TACLS)
Many Kerbal lives were bravely sacrificed to bring you the latest in biological needs.
KSP 0.90 (Beta) compatibility
Officially works with 0.90 now.
Version 0.10.2 is now available. Upgrading from a previous version? Read this.
Having problems with this mod (or any others)?
Read the [Official] How To Get Support and my Help page. Posts or problem reports without log files will now be ignored.
Windows 64-bit Compatibility
Until Squad fixes the Windows 64-bit version to make it more stable and less buggy, I will not be supporting this version at all. Please do not post any problems unless you can recreate them in another version: the Windows 32-bit, Mac (OSX), or Linux. Read the [Official] How To Get Support and my post on the subject. KSP 0.25 made the Windows 64-bit version even worse .
- Kerbals require resources to survive, whether in a vessel or on EVA: Food, Water, Oxygen, Electricity (for air quality and climate control)
- Resources are needed all the time, even when flying another vessel, or sitting at the Space Center or Tracking Station.
- Kerbals can die if they go without resources for too long. The defaults are: 360 hours without Food (60 Kerbin days/15 Earth days), 36 hours without Water, 2 hours without Oxygen, and 2 hours without Electricity.
- Kerbals produce waste resources: Carbon Dioxide, Waste, and Waste Water. Currently Carbon Dioxide can be recycled into Oxygen, and Waste Water can be recycled into clean Water. Also can filter Oxygen out of IntakeAir, or split Water into Oxygen and Waste (hydrogen). A greenhouse part that allows growing Food is planned, but is not included yet.
- Filling up with waste resources (Carbon Dioxide, Waste, Waste Water) has no effect. Any excess is dumped overboard, and you lose the opportunity to convert them back into good resources.
Read the full description (on the wiki).
PicturesNew pictures coming soon.
Download the latest version
Available on the Download page. Read about the recent changes (on the wiki).
Requires Module Manager.
Need some help?
See the new Tutorials and Help pages on the wiki.
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Includes the KSP Add-on Version Checker's MiniAVC. It does a GET request to http://ksp-avc.cybutek.net/ to find the latest release number. It is opt-in and no information is sent to the server. I recommend downloading the full KSP-AVC Plugin to get the most out of it. And encourage other mod authors to support it.