Presenting Thunder Aerospace Corporation's Life Support system (TACLS)
Many Kerbal lives were bravely sacrificed to bring you the latest in biological needs.
The latest release is version 0.11.1.20 which works with KSP 1.0.2. Download below or read the release announcement. Upgrading from a previous version? Read this.
What is this?
Having problems with this mod (or any others)?
Read the [Official] How To Get Support and my Help page. I cannot do much to help without log files.
- Kerbals require resources to survive, whether in a vessel or on EVA: Food, Water, Oxygen, Electricity (for air quality and climate control)
- Resources are needed all the time, even when flying another vessel, or sitting at the Space Center or Tracking Station.
- Kerbals can die if they go without resources for too long. The defaults are: 360 hours without Food (60 Kerbin days/15 Earth days), 36 hours without Water, 2 hours without Oxygen, and 2 hours without Electricity.
- Kerbals produce waste resources: Carbon Dioxide, Waste, and Waste Water. Currently Carbon Dioxide can be recycled into Oxygen, and Waste Water can be recycled into clean Water. Also can filter Oxygen out of IntakeAir, or split Water into Oxygen and Waste (hydrogen). A greenhouse part that allows growing Food is planned, but is not included yet.
- Filling up with waste resources (Carbon Dioxide, Waste, Waste Water) has no effect. Any excess is dumped overboard, and you lose the opportunity to convert them back into good resources.
Read the full description (on the wiki).
PicturesNew pictures coming soon.
Download the latest version
Available on the Download page. Read about the recent changes (on the wiki).
Requires Module Manager.
Need some help?
See the new Tutorials and Help pages on the wiki.
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin.