Download TiberDyne Aerospace Shuttle System 3.6 Alpha from KerbalStuff
Tiberdyne On KerbalStuff
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Features and changes in 3.6 (Latest version) KSP 0.24 Compatibility update
1. All engines re-exported to support new stock engine FX and new FX module - they now use the updated FX.
2. Many small tweaks to internal engine setup (thrust placement, symmetry, etc) to alleviate some Center of Thrust balance issues, especially with Orbital engines. Also adjusted gimbal ranges to reduce oscillation during SAS and Mechjeb control.
3. tweaked extending docking port modules to remove excess polygons internally to better support dokcing camera visuals.
4. Removed some excess parts (like extended AND retracted landing gear) since the tweakable system allows one part to serve both roles. This breaks old saved craft using the old landing gear - you should remove any from saved games before updating if this is a problem.
5. Other balance tweaks and things I have forgotten.
6. Most importantly, all costs were calculated based on stock scaling and approximations to balance vessel costs for career mode. Adjusted some parts' posotions on the research nodes to improve unlocking scheme. Shuttle should be fully unlockable during the mid-to-late tech tree. Entire shuttle launch stacks may be expensive.
7. Added 2 agencies to give out career contracts. Also added Part testing contract modules to various parts, so you will see those offered as test contracts. May be challenging if entire shuttle is not unlocked.
Album of images from Previous versions:
Image Albums from past versions: