Thread: 0.21 - SSTO - SKRAM Presents a test of ASAS and Struts.

0.21 - SSTO - SKRAM Presents a test of ASAS and Struts.

http://ksp.sjwt.org/2013-07-25/SSTO.craft

hmmm, a new VAB has been installed..
    You say it goes how high??
    And its SSTO

I think that about sums this up.

116km x 2032km

A few more photos over at http://www.flickr.com/photos/17805670@N00/9360140631/

Joint winner of the first forum controlled race to the Mun - "It's at times like this that I am reminded about why I got into aerospace to begin with, the severance package" - Clint Kerman, Chief Aerospace Engineer with SKRAM

SSTO and a half. That is TALL. Bet you someone already doesn't have enough height for something...

Rune. 0.21! Wohoo!
    You can find pretty much every ship I use on my thread, Rune's Slightly Used Vehicles. All stock, enjoy! And if you like them, or find an issue, please leave a comment.

And for something a bit less peaceful and with the mods I use, try the new Rune's Skunkworks. But shhhh! Top secret state-of-the-art stuff there.

I can live with the available height, for now. The available width is a different matter, hardly room to swing a Ker-Kat!

I hope the fine person responsible for EditorExtensions can make the place a little more roomy.

Ecat what in every hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Motokid600 View Post
    That is a non-stock version of this http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...l=1#post531483 and looking at it, it certainly would not fit in the new hanger!

I can't really talk about...
    No.
    Wait...
    It's ok they don't know your address, yet.

It's a SSTO space station, fuel depot, inter-planetary explorer, Kethane miner sort of thing. Though you should hear some of the ideas they have had for adding weapons. If you like it when it's finished I'll send you one. I mean that in a friendly way, not in a 'I'll send one to blot out the sun, suck your planet dry and recycle all organics into soylent pink.' Oh, no. They, on the other hand... I think that is exactly what they intend.
    Last edited by ecat; 25th July 2013 at 13:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Motokid600 View Post
    Its obviously a bucket load of Ecats awesome that was just lying around!

Joint winner of the first forum controlled race to the Mun - "It's at times like this that I am reminded about why I got into aerospace to begin with, the severance package" - Clint Kerman, Chief Aerospace Engineer with SKRAM

Quote Originally Posted by sjwt View Post
    Its obviously a bucket load of Ecats awesome that was just lying around!
    Says the one who built a rocket so tall it could reach the sky without engines... almost.