Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: KSP version 0.22

  1. #1

    Wink KSP version 0.22

    What are your plans for the upcoming version?

    I haven't been that up to date with KSP recently, but I would like to see where the community is at with the inevitable 0.22 update.

    A major topic talked at the moment is the new resources that will be available.

    Please share your thoughts.

  2. #2
    Grumpy Spacehippie regex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by megaprime13 View Post
    A major topic talked at the moment is the new resources that will be available.
    Which ones are those?
    elite poasting~

    Quote Originally Posted by Ippo View Post
    "But daaaad! All my friends are launching flat space stations in one single launch with turbojets!"
    "IN THIS HOUSE WE FOLLOW THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND BALANCE YOUR C.O.L!"

  3. #3
    I don't think they were specified.

  4. #4
    Grumpy Spacehippie regex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by megaprime13 View Post
    I don't think they were specified.
    I don't see why they're a major topic then. Who's talking about them at the moment?
    elite poasting~

    Quote Originally Posted by Ippo View Post
    "But daaaad! All my friends are launching flat space stations in one single launch with turbojets!"
    "IN THIS HOUSE WE FOLLOW THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND BALANCE YOUR C.O.L!"

  5. #5
    the resources were originally planned for .19 but they were pushed off until later. currently they are working on career mode.
    My craft
    The ships hung in the sky in the same way that bricks don't
    - Douglas Adams, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

  6. #6
    @ regex
    I don't see why you are trying to start an argument.

    If you look at the talk about 0.21, you'll find that resources were not added, even though they have been anticipated.

  7. #7
    Grumpy Spacehippie regex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by megaprime13 View Post
    @ regex
    I don't see why you are trying to start an argument.
    I'm not, but [citation needed], because the only talk about resources I've seen is people whining about them not being in the game yet.
    elite poasting~

    Quote Originally Posted by Ippo View Post
    "But daaaad! All my friends are launching flat space stations in one single launch with turbojets!"
    "IN THIS HOUSE WE FOLLOW THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND BALANCE YOUR C.O.L!"

  8. #8
    Alright then. I see your point and I apologize for being wrong.

  9. #9
    Space Shuttle Engineer RocketPilot573's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Laythe Base
    Posts
    1,728
    In .22: CAREER MODE! No seriously, it really is. I haven't seen anything about resources though.
    Career Mode Only: (0.22.0 and UP)

    Poseidon STS - Stock Space Shuttle! (Includes cargo bay!)
    #FREEDAN #FREEZOKESIA

  10. #10
    Future Aerospace Engineer astropapi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GMT -5
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by megaprime13 View Post
    @ regex
    I don't see why you are trying to start an argument.

    If you look at the talk about 0.21, you'll find that resources were not added, even though they have been anticipated.
    Why did you mention resources then? The big guys in .22 (As far as I have seen) are R&D and subassemblies.

    Resources have been talked about since .19, but the Devs decided to leave that aspect aside and work on the career mode. This is why:
    http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ent-asymptotes

    You joined in early-2012, should already know this.

    Dres is a sad and lonely space potato.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •