Thread: A quick "Hello" and a question from a newbie with a sad sad internet connection

Unhappy A quick "Hello" and a question from a newbie with a sad sad internet connection

Hi all,

hope it's not a double post: I've tried already to send this, everything looked fine but I cannot find my post anymore...so I try again!

I'm a really newbie Kerbalist: up until now I've just managed to crash ships right after the take off... ...that's where I understood that I needed to study to make them work properly: let me just say, the Official Wiki is amazing...but I've got a decent internet connection only in my workplace (where, unfortunately, I cannot read the Kerbal Wiki with ease), but a really crappy and data-limited connection at home: is there a way to access the Official Wiki offline like a pdf document or something like that? Or the only way is Scrapbook / webcrawlers?

Thanks for the info and let me just say I'm happy to be here!

I'm quite sure that the official wiki is only available online.

Happy launching, happy explosions!

Junior Rocket Scientist Capt'n Skunky's Avatar

Cool Welcome to the KSP Forums!

Happy Launching!

Arrr!
    Capt'n Skunky
    KSP Community Manager

Kerbal Comics on Facebook | Follow Kerbal Comics on Twitter. Kerbal Comics is not affiliated with Squad.

Thanks everybody for the welcome and the answers!

Since there's no online mode I'll resort to webcrawlers to be able to read everything at home...and hopefully that'll mean airborne spacecrafts! :-P

Cheers!