Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KSP at PAX Prime this weekend

KSP at PAX Prime this weekend

Any fellow Kerbalnauts going to PAX Prime at all this weekend? I'm going to be attending sunday and monday (figures I would miss the friday activities).

Let me know and we can grab a beer or something!

What I'd like to know is how much they're streaming. I cannot go and I don't want to miss the .22 preview.

I'll be there on Sunday. All the Kerbal-related events are on other days, aren't they?

Bottle Rocketeer
    I live less then an hour away and didn't get tickets!!! Can't tell you how much I regret it.

Hal9000

Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000-2001 View Post
    I live less then an hour away and didn't get tickets!!! Can't tell you how much I regret it.

Hal9000
    Don't feel bad. Those tickets sold out so quickly. I'm just lucky that I had a friend who had some extra tickets available. I work in the gaming industry and I missed the ticket sale window.

*cough* 64bit for .22 *cough* ..oh...sry.

Junior Rocket Scientist swiftgates24's Avatar
    They can't make it 64 bit if Unity isn't.
    I survived the Great April Derp. Just add 1,200 to my post count and it's like nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftgates24 View Post
    They can't make it 64 bit if Unity isn't.
    Unity is 64bit.. It is just some kind of bug or something that prevents 64bit version from working on windows. From what I have heard the 64bit version on linux seems to work fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Unity is 64bit.. It is just some kind of bug or something that prevents 64bit version from working on windows. From what I have heard the 64bit version on linux seems to work fine.
    The actual Unity editor is in fact a 32-bit binary, but it's perfectly capable of building a 64-bit executable of your project. As said by others though, there are various issues with the 64-bit builds of KSP on some platforms.

Rocket Scientist SuperWeegee4000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When will they be on?
    Quotables: "This is one small step for a Kerbal, and one giant cupboard of snacks for said Kerbal." "Descending node, stop being useless." "AAAAAH TORQUE" "In space, no one can hear you facedesk."
    Subsidiary of BluPlanet Inc: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...diary-Division
    #FREEZOKESIA (Not that I'm sure who I'm fighting for)