Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.4.7 - Pipes as fuel lines and even fewer explosions!

Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.4.7 - Pipes as fuel lines and even fewer explosions!

Outdated - New Thread Here

[Spoiler: Old OP]

KAS 0.4.4 has been released. The download on Spaceport (link in the first post) has been updated.

This is a compatibility update for KSP 0.22. KAS does not yet integrate with the new Research and Development system.

Changes in this version:

• The container editor will only show parts that have been unlocked when in career mode.

Congratulations on release. BTW, ever thought of making Module Manager configs for other mods? Putting containers in various transport spacecraft or lunar landers, for example.

KERBAL. SKYDIVING. I LOVE YOU.

More fantastic news. I can't contain my excitement! I WANT TO BASE JUMP FROM MY SPACE STATION.

When this is added to the tech tree (or after I unlock all the nodes that I think this stuff should be in) I'm installing this.

Oh, and the next time someone says they don't see any reason to use mods, I'm linking them to that picture.
    Last edited by 5thHorseman; 16th October 2013 at 20:09.
    My YouTube Series:

Quest for Snacks *ONGOING*

Teamwork *ONGOING*

Kerpollo *COMPLETED*

Bases 1 - 2 *ABANDONED*

Quote Originally Posted by 5thHorseman View Post
    More fantastic news. I can't contain my excitement! I WANT TO BASE JUMP FROM MY SPACE STATION.

When this is added to the tech tree (or after I unlock all the nodes that I think this stuff should be in) I'm installing this.

Oh, and the next time someone says they don't see any reason to use mods, I'm linking them to that picture.
    This screenshot was taken in Career Mode, just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by z0rt View Post
    This screenshot was taken in Career Mode, just sayin...

how did you do a skydive? i must be missing something
    Co-CEO of Wolf Pack Aeronautics

I Love Mods, I use Mods, but don't ask me to Mod a Mod

BETA TESTER for Custom Control Pad

Quote Originally Posted by Toyotawolf View Post
    how did you do a skydive? i must be missing something
    Here, I'll show you!

Here's the launch vehicle.

EVA + right click menu after rocketing up a bit, then select Grab.

Hang on, Jeb!

Once you are clear of your ship, select Deploy Chute.

I really enjoy the new lighting at KSC.

Quote Originally Posted by z0rt View Post
    Here, I'll show you!

Here's the launch vehicle.

EVA + right click menu after rocketing up a bit, then select Grab.

Hang on, Jeb!

Once you are clear of your ship, select Deploy Chute.

I really enjoy the new lighting at KSC.

LOL that's awesome
    Co-CEO of Wolf Pack Aeronautics

I Love Mods, I use Mods, but don't ask me to Mod a Mod

BETA TESTER for Custom Control Pad

Capsule Communicator
    To advertise one of my favorite mods - although I find your "make shift McGuyver rescue chute" good and funny!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ix-%28Oct-5%29

The parts to equip a chute in EVA are actually not needed (read thread please) as every Kerbal automatically has on built into his suit, so 0.22 compatibility should be a given I guess.
    ArmchairGravy: To launch your rockets, see them explode around you and hear the lamentations of your co-pilot.

space travel can't ease the pressure on a planet grown too crowded ... stupid people won't leave the slopes of their home volcano ... What space travel does do is drain off the best brains smart enough to see a catastrophe before it happens and with the guts to pay the price and go. That's a tiny fraction of one percent. But that's enough.
    — Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love