Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "part model requires an entry purchase in R&D"

"part model requires an entry purchase in R&D"

I have clicked the damned part model in R&D a bunch of times and nothing.

How do I purchase this?

Emergency Landing System Activated. Your mission has been changed, you will now be establishing a base on Eve. Godspeed.

Is the node the part is in unlocked? What is the part in question?

Quote Originally Posted by KhaosCorp View Post
    Is the node the part is in unlocked? What is the part in question?
    I believe so. It looks like 3 of them are.

Command Mk1

The absolute first command pod.I haven't been able to even start career mode.

Emergency Landing System Activated. Your mission has been changed, you will now be establishing a base on Eve. Godspeed.

Parts added after the node has been unlocked requires a purchase in the R&D building, just click it in the little window showing you the parts in the node.

Out in the desert somewhere, very close to Spaceport America.
    Same issue here, only with Kerbal Engineering Redux. R&D shows I own the parts, but they can't be placed on a ship. Any ideas?
    Southwest Kerbin Aerospace Manufacturing Company. (SKAMCo)

Quote Originally Posted by DYJ View Post
    Parts added after the node has been unlocked requires a purchase in the R&D building, just click it in the little window showing you the parts in the node.
    Yeah, I tried to make it clear in my post that I've already done that. Here is photographic proof:

Here is a photo of the problem. The only mod I have is Mechjeb:

Had this problem I worked it out to be a bunch of parts listed under parts in the root directory and i have no idea how they got there all parts must be in folders under the gamedata directory also had some plugins listed in the plugin folders once i did this it worked. I am playing on a laptop while i am away and steam updated it who knows but I hope this helps someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualgenius View Post
    Had this problem I worked it out to be a bunch of parts listed under parts in the root directory and i have no idea how they got there all parts must be in folders under the gamedata directory also had some plugins listed in the plugin folders once i did this it worked. I am playing on a laptop while i am away and steam updated it who knows but I hope this helps someone else
    This didn't help. =(

Had this issue after I installed via the 0.22 installer and set up Mechjeb and the ISA folders in the Game Data. Exited the game, deleted the non-standard folders, restarted, all good.
    VAT Aerospace - Cheap Laugh Engineering Meets Poor Piloting Skills