Page 73 of 385 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: [0.24][7-4] Sep-9-2014 EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

Kerbal Space Industries Hyomoto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rbray89 View Post
    You can alter the config or GUI and change the radius value. ALT+N in the space center or flight view will show the gui.
    Ugh, I'll have to try again then. I thought that might be the setting but I was looking at it from the space center so I wasn't able to tell. Or do you have to change scenes for it to go into effect?
    0.23.5 Career Accomplishments

Current Mission: Grave Robber - the KRA attempts to undercut KSI financing via a rogue trip to Duna!

Watch Kerpollo!
    KSI MFD for RPM

Quote Originally Posted by razark View Post
    I have a pretty major complaint about this mod.

You've entirely ruined the screenshot thread. I look at what should be amazing pictures, and all I see is a lifeless looking Kerbin. Thanks again for all the work that's gone into this.
    lol! I was thinking the same thing while watching Kerbalkon. The streamers would be orbiting this cloudless, lightless world and I was like "wow, is that really what my Kerbin used to look like?"

8k NASA Blue Marble clouds for Kerbin v 1.01

Ok, the reworked 8k Clouds are now up at:
    http://papics.eu/8k_NASA_Clouds_Kerbin.zip (This is the original address, I just replaced the file.)

Here is a bit of cloud-shape showcase (from 125k-150k orbit), enjoy!

Astronomer with a PhD (but not in celestial mechanics ).

Magnificent. Thank you so much for the (improved) textures.

Senior Rocket Scientist
    That is so gorgeous, Thank you

Wow. Okay, I was a bit skeptical, but I have to admit that these clouds are the icing on the cake. You never knew you missed them until you see them. The effect of warping is really lovely too.

Not too sure about city lights without cities, but hey. Can't complain.

I hate Elec Man. Thesonicgalaxy's Avatar
    Underground base that hosts all of the weapons to be used against Elec Man to bring forth his demise
    Yo rbray, having some big issues with saving. I dunno if it's just me, but it's impossible to edit the radius in a comfortable way. I can't adjust the settings, save, then it change. I have to either edit it through the configs, or just guess, then revert to save. Sometimes it doesn't even save. All the other settings are fine but the radius. Sometime i even have to restart the whole game.
    Last edited by Thesonicgalaxy; 16th December 2013 at 02:50.

Capsule Communicator
    One slight issue, I can see the city lights of the airfield from low altitudes.
    I HAVE 2 REP BLOBS OH MY GOD
    Searching since June last year to find a good image for my profile.

How-much-I-like-Squad-right-now indicator: 5/10
    Devnotes have nice pics

Disclaimer: English isn't my first language, I pretty much speak it now, but sometimes I'm not always clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnterElysium View Post
    I already had it in my WWK2 series but never used it... soon though, soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Javster View Post
    One slight issue, I can see the city lights of the airfield from low altitudes.
    The airfield lights are part of the stock game, not the City Lights mod.

There are no lit pixels on the CityLights map near KSC.
    My YouTube Series:

Quest for Snacks *ONGOING*

Teamwork *ONGOING*

Kerpollo *COMPLETED*

Bases 1 - 2 *ABANDONED*

Quote Originally Posted by Thesonicgalaxy View Post
    Yo rbray, having some big issues with saving. I dunno if it's just me, but it's impossible to edit the radius in a comfortable way. I can't adjust the settings, save, then it change. I have to either edit it through the configs, or just guess, then revert to save. Sometimes it doesn't even save. All the other settings are fine but the radius. Sometime i even have to restart the whole game.
    Hmmm... I'll have to look into this. I'm holding off on any new releases until .23 is out tomorrow.
    Add MOVING, visible-from-ground Clouds to Eve, Duna, Laythe, Jool, and Kerbin! (and any other planets you want)
    Add City Lights to the very desolate Kerbin!
    City-Lights-and-Clouds

Too many mods? Continual crashing? ActiveTextureManagement to the rescue! Fixes PNG mipmaps, removes the need for texture packs!
    http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...-Reduction-Mod