Page 138 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3821

Thread: Now-defunct-thread-that-should-not-appear-in-google-search.

Quote Originally Posted by amore555 View Post
    I know it's always a taboo question to ask wehn things will be released but are there any progress reports on this? Put my game on hold for the time being
    It would be awesome if when people asked questions like this...there was a way for the mod dev to ensure they would have to wait 24hrs after the fix/patch/update were released.

Thanks, I have no idea how long that stuff takes to sort so I'll sit tight I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Sma View Post
    It would be awesome if when people asked questions like this...there was a way for the mod dev to ensure they would have to wait 24hrs after the fix/patch/update were released.
    HA! amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Sma View Post
    I understand the "humor" in this, but the guy has a point. Understanding that the mod maker is doing this because they can and find it fun, acting like a pushy teenage boy around a pretty girl isn't the way to go. However a simple word from the author saying that; his working on it.. or not, would be nice, given exactly what I wrote earlier; his doing it because he wants to. It has happened often that the mod maker suddenly does NOT find it fun anymore, and an update that many might be looking forward to, isn't actually coming.

Personally I'm not playiing until the update, considering how absolutely nerdgasmic and completely essential this mod is, but that is completely irrelevant. Did I mention its a great mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Sokar408 View Post
    I understand the "humor" in this, but the guy has a point. Understanding that the mod maker is doing this because they can and find it fun, acting like a pushy teenage boy around a pretty girl isn't the way to go. However a simple word from the author saying that; his working on it.. or not, would be nice, given exactly what I wrote earlier; his doing it because he wants to. It has happened often that the mod maker suddenly does NOT find it fun anymore, and an update that many might be looking forward to, isn't actually coming.

Personally I'm not playiing until the update, considering how absolutely nerdgasmic and completely essential this mod is, but that is completely irrelevant. Did I mention its a great mod?
    I agree this is one of the best and most essential mods out right now. I believe only Kethane ties with it, and Kerbal attachment system comes in hot on their heels.
    My name is Ogin Al'Shanti, Supreme Commander for the Attean Exploratory and Defense forces.

Here's an experimental 0.23 release. It includes features that were only half implemented so the flight computer, node execution etc might still have bugs. I disabled the mapview focus switcher for now.

-snip-

Added tweakables support for the antennas - you can turn them on in the VAB now.
    Last edited by KasperVld; 19th December 2013 at 10:53. Reason: link removed

Out of curiosity, does this address the Mechjeb/RT2 interactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Andon View Post
    Out of curiosity, does this address the Mechjeb/RT2 interactions?
    That's a MechJeb issue. It was fixed in one of their dev builds.

Could someone check if they have rights to edit: https://github.com/Cilph/RemoteTech2/wiki ?

I believe you need to have a github account.
    Last edited by Cilph; 18th December 2013 at 15:51.

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer Athlonic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilph View Post
    Here's an experimental 0.23 release. It includes features that were only half implemented so the flight computer, node execution etc might still have bugs. I disabled the mapview focus switcher for now.

-snip-

Added tweakables support for the antennas - you can turn them on in the VAB now.

OMG OMG OMG.
    Thanks a lot ! Will give it a shot right now.
    My previous career was awaiting this

I will report feedback.
    Last edited by KasperVld; 19th December 2013 at 10:53.
    Mobo: Asus Formula VI | CPU: Inteli7 4770K | RAM: 16GB G.Skill p2400 | GC: GTX780 Gigabyte GHz edition 3GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | OS: Win 8.1pro x64 | Controllers : Xbox360 pad or X-55 Rhino

[Plugin][0.24.2] Athlonic Electronics / LCD - Launch CountDown (Audio&Onscreen) v1.7.2 / [Aug. 10.2014]
    [Plugin][0.24.2] Chatterer v.0.7.0 (RemoteTech2 integration) [Sep. 06.2014]

Quote Originally Posted by Cilph View Post
    Could someone check if they have rights to edit: https://github.com/Cilph/RemoteTech2/wiki ?
    Yep, works.