Page 216 of 383 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3821

Thread: Now-defunct-thread-that-should-not-appear-in-google-search.

Quote Originally Posted by evonix View Post
    The mission controls I make don't work if it's not rendered. Yes I double checked the electricity and antenna.
    U have 6 kerbals in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by kalizec View Post
    Not sure which of these are caused by RT. But the duplication almost surely is.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnterElysium View Post
    Sadly I have to add my voice to the list of people having issues with this (amazing) mod. I got a lot of crashes that progressively got more and more frequent and massive performance drops until now when as soon as I try and enter the tracking station the game hangs. The error log for these crashes almost always blames an access violation with Mono.dll.

I am running a very modded game on this install but I cannot see any problems once I remove the remotetech plugin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekL1963 View Post
    That's a known bug in the current release.

Hopefully you guys saw a couple pages back a fix we have been using to these issues while Cilph is away.

Since updating the DLL, I haven't had RT issues in my game and think others have had similar success.

Credit to madadam+JDMJ for fixes to issue 189 on the github, I call this 1.3.3 fixpack 2:
    RemoteTech2_2014.01.08.22.30.zip

Doesnt work for me. The game still hangs at the tracking station even with the new DLL

Quote Originally Posted by brickmack View Post
    Doesnt work for me. The game still hangs at the tracking station even with the new DLL
    What do you mean hangs at the tracking station?

Your logs giving a remotetech error?

I'm sorry to be a bother Peppe, but does that dll also address the issue with the map vessel focus selector?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe View Post
    What do you mean hangs at the tracking station?

Your logs giving a remotetech error?
    I've had this 2 days ago. I played 1-2 hours without the dll and when I put it back I also changed the settings file barely. It loaded fine after that. As for logs I didn't see anything in either of them. The last message after change to planetarium was remote tech loading the button icons, no errors or anything. The game then completely freezes and starts taking RAM like crazy. It goes from 2GB to 3+ in 10 seconds or less. And yes it goes over 3 somehow.

HELLOOOO. Guess who just got his internet a week earlier because he refuses to wait for a licensed serviceman?

My first week at my new job was great, thanks for asking .

Huzzah! HE HAS RETURNED

Are you still too busy to fix these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by theSpeare View Post
    Huzzah! HE HAS RETURNED

Are you still too busy to fix these issues?
    I've got stuff to do, but I can start reading up on what happened the past week.

Take your time, man, life should be first priority