Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: [0.23.5] Realism Overhaul: ROv5.2 + Modlist for RSS 6/30/14

[0.23.5] Realism Overhaul: ROv5.2 + Modlist for RSS 6/30/14

This thread has now moved HERE
    Last edited by NathanKell; 22nd July 2014 at 19:04.

Recommended Mods for RSS and Required Settings:
    (In addition to mods required by and supported by RO, mentioned above)

*Realistic Progression LITE Tech Tree by Medieval Nerd. Tech tree designed for the realism mods.

*CerberusRCAF's Ground Stations config for RemoteTech2: Drop the linked file in your RemoteTech2 folder, overwriting your old settings file.

*Environmental Visual Enhancements by rbray89.

*Frizzank's FASA pack, with RedAV8R's patches (see below).

*BobCat's Soviet Engines pack from the Historicals thread.

*asmi's ECLSS Life Support Mod. Here is my RealFuels config for it.

*Realism Overhaul Configs for various mods by Mct

*RedAV8R's Realism Patches for KerbX and LazTek (FASA patch included in RO).

*or also for LazTek, try Scripto23's LazTek patches

*Advanced Jet Engine by camlost: does for jet engines what FAR does for aerodynamics.
    Last edited by NathanKell; 5th June 2014 at 00:06.

No problem. Now, when I finally get around to installing this, I'll have to make KW and NovaPunch compatible. Might be easier said than done, though.
    Do you want an electromagnetic catapult for launching spacecrafts? Skykooler (who also made Extraplanetary Launchpads) made one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehGimp666 View Post
    It appears that your game menu is undergoing atmospheric re-entry... on the Mun...

Only with KMP folks!
    I just realized that Copenhagen_Suborbitals has only 14 reputation points. Give them all of your rep, guys!

Thanks!

Um, they already are, engine-wise. And the tanks are MFS compatible, though still using 1.25-scale (which is fine). Same with radial-attachables--fine. In fact I'm not sure what isn't, other than NP's pods. Oh, does KW have batteries now?

Oh, and I haven't rescaled SRBs much yet, so if you want a 1m/2m/etc core solid, use a stretchy.

Don't forget one of the best, and seemingly overlooked, mods: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ed-Nov-2-2013)

All-in-one! Yay! Thanks again Nathan Does this fix all the attenae distances?
    Last edited by Captain_Party; 22nd November 2013 at 05:33.
    Certamen in Caelo - A Race to Space | The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Junior Rocket Scientist MedievalNerd's Avatar
    It's alive! It's alive!

If someone complains that they don't have a big enough engine, then something is wrong.
    The Medieval Nerd
    "Patience is a virtue."

Realistic Progression LITE - Tech Tree & Plugin + Tweak Pack - LINK
    Realistic Tech Tree Overhaul Development Thread : link (Created by NathanKell & myself)
    Custom Experiment & Data Recorder Plugin Thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ic-Experiments (Created by Myself)

Senior Rocket Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by MedievalNerd View Post
    It's alive! It's alive!

If someone complains that they don't have a big enough engine, then something is wrong.
    yes probably

Senior Rocket Scientist
    Finally but concerning asmis ELCSS mod...I was still using TAC Life Support and will later try the new release if it runs smoothly now. Because ELCSS made my game lag as hell and I only used the mods i NEED for RSS. So I hope the lag problem don't persists

Senior Rocket Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanKell View Post
    Oh, does KW have batteries now?
    yes they do XD