- Updated for KSP 1.0.2.
- Updated for KSP 0.90.0.
- Fixed a bug in the KSP compatibility check.
- In addition to the automatic update check, the plugin now also gets KSP versions
from the update check server. In case the currently running KSP version is one of
those versions, the plugin will not complain about being incompatible with this
KSP version. This saves both players' and plugin authors' time.
- Updated for KSP 0.24.2.
- Updated for KSP 0.24.1.
- Updated for KSP 0.24.0.
- Improved positioning of folders and "drawables." This also fixes a bug that
occurred if a folder/drawable was blocking both the nav ball and the altimeter
at the same time.
- Folders and "drawables" (which are provided by third-party plugins) are now
prevented from blocking the nav ball and altimeter.
- Folders and "drawables" will now open in the same spot as they opened the
last time (as long as they fit on screen.) This should be helpful for third-
party plugin developers that provide "drawables" that may change their size
while being displayed.
- Updated for KSP 0.23.5.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the saving of settings in certain situations.
- Plugin authors: Added new API to allow to display "drawables." These are any
GUI widgets that you wish to display that are tied to a particular button.
For example, drawables can be used to display a popup menu (see the
PopupMenuDrawable class and the example source code), or an informational
small window when hovering over a button. Drawables will always be positioned
near the parent toolbar (much like button folders.)
This new API is available for users of the official Toolbar wrapper as well.
- You can now choose different icons for folder buttons.
- Added support for multiple toolbars. You can add new toolbars by selecting
"Create New Toolbar" from the triangle drop-down menu. Each toolbar has its
own separate set of settings, folders, and visible buttons.
- The map view during flight is now considered a separate game scene. This
means that it is now possible to configure different toolbars for the
regular flight scene and the flight map scene.
- Fixed a bug where buttons marked as "important" could prevent the toolbar
from auto-hiding itself, even though those buttons have not been configured
to be visible.
- Removed the popup dialog that notifies about new buttons that became
available. Instead, the toolbar will always show the configuration button as
long as no other buttons are configured to be visible.
- Fixed a bug where the toolbar would lose the configured visibility of some
- Fixed a bug where a newly-created folder would not respect the "show border"
setting of the main toolbar.
- Plugin authors: Added an official Toolbar Plugin wrapper that can be used to
provide Toolbar Plugin support without creating a hard dependency. Check the
development forum thread at http://bit.ly/1b1ZXda for details.
- Fixed a bug where the new buttons notification would pop up more often
- Fixed a bug where folders would not display their contents.
- The update notification button can now be dismissed (hidden) by right-
- You can now configure the visibility of each button. For example, you can
now hide a button if you don't need it. Button visibility is saved in
relation to game scene.
Note: This change will cause a one-time reset of the toolbar, such that
no buttons are visible at first. Toolbar location will be preserved.
- Fixed another bug where the toolbar would get completely invisible under
- Various other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where the toolbar would get completely invisible under certain
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.
- The plugin will now display a confirmation dialog before deleting a folder.
- The plugin will now check for incorrect installations and display a
warning if necessary.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause buttons to render with Unity's
default skin instead of the KSP skin.
- You can now add custom folders to the toolbar, which can hold any number
of regular buttons for improved organization.
- You can now reorder the buttons on the toolbar. Button order is saved in
relation to game scene (for example, you can have a different button order
in the flight scene and the tracking station scene.)
- Plugin authors: Added new property IButton.EffectivelyVisible. See the
documentation of that property for details.
- You may now chose to use the KSP skin for buttons instead of Unity's
default 'Smoke' skin.
- The toolbar border can now be hidden.
- Improved the positioning/sizing of the toolbar after startup with respect
to the size that has been chosen previously by the player.
- Increased the size of the triangle button that opens the toolbar-specific
- Fixed a bug that could make the toolbar completely invisible under
- The toolbar should now no longer be visible during loading screens.
- Plugin authors: Added new events IButton.OnMouseEnter/OnMouseLeave.
See the documentation of those events for details.
- Toolbar position and size are stored in relation to the current scene now.
For example, you can place it at different positions in the vehicle assembly
building, the spaceplane hangar, and the actual flight scene.
- Plugin authors: There is a new property IButton.Important now. See the
documentation of that property for details.
- Added a new toolbar-specific drop-down menu where players can configure
- Repositioning and resizing the toolbar should now be considerably easier.
- Added the ability to auto-hide the toolbar when it is positioned at the
- Plugin authors: No API changes were made in this version.
- Initial public release.