- A reference 4-wheel Cart,
- Heavy 8-wheel Truck,
- Soviet military jeep UAZ-469 (yes, it's back!),
- And small folding Mün Rover, shipped with Propane Tank & Thruster to bring it home from the Mün.
- 'Translate Up/Down' (<I>/<K> by default; may be remapped in the PART.CFG file) to move,
- 'Translate Left/Right' (<J>/<L> to turn,
- <B> to brake and <N> to toggle handbrake (may be remapped in the PART.CFG too),
- <U> for headlights,
- <O> for Cruise Control,
- And 'Landing Gear' key (<G> by default) to deploy/retract Mün Rover's wheels.
New in v1.34:
- Added Cruise Control. It maintains the speed (to within 0.5 m/s) that cart had at the moment of activation.
Warning! Don't exit the cart while it's moving on Cruise Control!
- Movement and turning now can be mapped to any of KSP's control axes. See PART.CFG file.
- Cart now can be controlled, if the vessel has
- Carts can be controlled from other plugins. See Modelling Guidelines for complete programming reference.
- Carts no longer deploy/retract wheels when exiting time warp or switching vessels.
- Orange kerbanaut removed from truck's cabin. It looked funny in KSP 0.16 .
- UAZ-469 was re-included into the package.
[Spoiler: In v1.33:]
Download 3.1 Mb from Google
To install, unzip Cart134/ directory's contents into KSP/ folder, or use Generic Mod Enabler. Parts go to KSP/Parts/ folder, plugin cart.dll goes to KSP/Plugins/, source code can be found in KSP/Source/Cart/.
Game version 0.16 or higher!
Cart.dll plugin is universal, which means that developing a new vehicle requires just a new model, not a new .dll. Here are the Cart Modelling Guidelines.
(except for .MU and .MBM files, which cannot be modified. They're under CC BY-ND license.)
[Spoiler: Thanks Kerbal Automotive Team!]
[Spoiler: Known Issues]
For the case that someone has troubles with the latest release, here are the older versions: