Page 142 of 298 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2975

Thread: The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

Needs moar boosters *nods*

I'm just refreshing the page because I'm bored.

We should all mash f5 and see how many 502 errors we can get!
    /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAFanboy View Post
    Is it weird that ... I built a real life replica of a rocket myself and pretended to be on a space mission?
    Sitting in a cardboard box going "All systems nominal, ready for liftoff", followed by me making hissing and explosion sounds made my friends look at me weird.

Rocket Scientist
    For someone living in europe it is easy ...
    if it comes out wihtin the next hour, it will come out today ...
    if not, it will come out tomorrow at the earliest

Official HypeTrain Driver GregroxMun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is your Engineer (like, the train kind) talking, Driver of the Hype Train. Only problem is I accidentally threw the computer out the window. No idea when we'll reach The Train Station Of Maximum Hype. It'll be soon, though. Just... Go to the diner car and get a soda or something. Stop knocking on the door. I don't care if you went to all the trouble to knock on the outboard door, Just take a chill pill and wait. I'm trying to concentrate on driving here.

HEY! YOU! GET OFF THE WINDSHEILD!

Alright, I'm going for another multi-track drift if you don't get off.
    Survived the April Kraken Attack! Been a Kerbal since August 4th 2012. Also the driver of the HypeTrain.
    Please click here for the HypeTrain's PROPER Image, wont fit in the signature.

Rocketry Enthusiast
    Hey Kerbots
    My name is John, and I love every single one of you. All of you are sciency, more-boosters, awesomeness who spend every second of their day looking at hype train pictures.
    You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any update? I mean, I guess it’s fun waiting for updates of fun because of your own impatience, but you all take to a whole new level.
    This is even worse than not adding struts at all.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best screenshot. I’m pretty much done with the update .24, reached jool in a SSTO. I was captain of the kerbal team, and launcher on the KSC launchpad team.
    What achievements do you got, other than “Going to the Mün and Minmus”? I also get straight hohmann transfers, and have a banging overheated booster (It just blew up, s*it was SO cash). You are all waiting for nothing. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my SSTO

I've lost all hype, and the ability to stay awake.

Not enough caffeine!
    Is it weird that ... I built a real life replica of a rocket myself and pretended to be on a space mission?
    Sitting in a cardboard box going "All systems nominal, ready for liftoff", followed by me making hissing and explosion sounds made my friends look at me weird.

that was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Leveller View Post
    Hey Kerbots
    My name is John, and I love every single one of you. All of you are sciency, more-boosters, awesomeness who spend every second of their day looking at hype train pictures.
    You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any update? I mean, I guess it’s fun waiting for updates of fun because of your own impatience, but you all take to a whole new level.
    This is even worse than not adding struts at all.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best screenshot. I’m pretty much done with the update .24, reached jool in a SSTO. I was captain of the kerbal team, and launcher on the KSC launchpad team.
    What achievements do you got, other than “Going to the Mün and Minmus”? I also get straight hohmann transfers, and have a banging overheated booster (It just blew up, s*it was SO cash). You are all waiting for nothing. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my SSTO
    I ain't waiting for nothing! I'm waiting for 0.24 silly goose!

Spacecraft Engineer
    Two hours, now, since the latest experimentals was released. Might we been looking at an RC coming up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ippo
    You should really read the whole thread.

I've forgotten what the rest of the forums look like....