Remote Technologies Group presents...
RemoteTech 2 - Version 1.4.1
RemoteTech is a modification for Squad’s "Kerbal Space Program" (KSP) which overhauls the unmanned space program. It does this by requiring unmanned vessels have a connection to Kerbal Space Center (KSC) to be able to be controlled. This adds a new layer of difficulty that compensates for the lack of live crew members.
An extensive instruction manual is available at http://remotetechnologiesgroup.github.io/RemoteTech/ and includes a player guide, gameplay mechanics, detailed part summaries, and tutorials.
The source code for RemoteTech is licensed under GPL version 2. The art assets are not licensed to the general public and may not be redistributed without permission from their original creators.
Kerbal Stuff - http://beta.kerbalstuff.com/mod/134/RemoteTech 2
GitHub - https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie...eleases/latest
Pre-release builds - https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie...eTech/releases
Important: The 'pre-releases' are debug builds of the current development tree. They are not guaranteed to be feature-complete or bug-free. They are intended for those that wish to test out the next version of RemoteTech 2 before it goes on general release and are aware of the risks of doing so.
What's new in version 1.4.1
- Compatible with KSP 0.24. Some part costs have changed.
- Flight computer now slews much more accurately and efficiently.
- Flight computer will now take RCS thrust into account when slewing.
- Signal delay window is now sized properly for all Flight GUI settings.
- Ships can now be renamed from the right-click menu at any time. Note that they can still be renamed from the tracking station.
- Reverted 1.4.0 fix for electric charge consumption at higher time-warp factors (fix was causing electricity use to be underestimated).
- Fixed conflicts with mods that depend on RemoteTech.
- Reduced logging should cause less lag.
For past release notes, please consult https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie.../Release-Notes
To make a Bug Report, please use the Github issue tracker. You can browse the current list of issues to see if your problem has already been reported by somebody else at https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie...oteTech/issues
New issues can be raised at https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie...ech/issues/new and please follow the instructions at https://github.com/RemoteTechnologie...ONTRIBUTING.md when reporting your bug.
Forum posts are difficult to track, and incomplete reports make it impossible for us to locate the source of the problem.
RT1 Contributors: JDP, The_Duck, gresrun, Tosh, rkman, NovaSilisko, r4m0n, Alchemist, Kreuzung, Spaceghost, Tomato, BoJaN, Mortaq.
RT2 Contributors: JDP, Cilph, TaranisElsu, acc, Vrana, MedievalNerd, NathanKell, jdmj, kommit.
RT2 v1.4.0 and beyond is maintained by the Remote Technologies Group, a community effort to ensure the proliferation of unmanned vessels throughout the known Kerbalverse: Erendrake, Pezmc, Starstrider42, Peppie23, Warrenseymour