Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: [v0.19] Damned Robotics Version 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by r4m0n View Post
    The 0.20 changes were a bit hard on Damned Robotics, so it will take some time to get it back into operation.
    looks like all the best mods got hobbled by 0.20! looking forward to DR's recovery, cos tbh, 0.20 is not out until DR works right! Good luck with the fixes.

In the habitable zone........... specificaly.... Australia.
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. 0.20 is just bones without the good mods. Will be playing 0.19 for a while probably.
    "After boosters, struts and parachutes are a Kerbal's best friend." -Concluded by Bill Kerman after mediating an argument between Bob and Jeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Tw1 View Post
    Agreed. 0.20 is just bones without the good mods. Will be playing 0.19 for a while probably.
    Agreed,

.20 will be released to me personally if my mostly used mods updates to .20

I made some CFG edits to create a temporary workaround while the devs update the mod. While the parts do not function, they do appear in the VAB and more importantly, on any active flight vehicles preserving your persistent saves (assuming that you made backups before losing anything).

Damned Robotics 0.20 Temporary Workaround

Unzip and place the main folder in the GameData subfolder.

yeah this is the last mod im waiting to be fixed, then i can play.20 Did squad give the modders a heads up before release, i mean what they will need to do to correct any issues. if not, i believe that would be a good idea next time.

Quote Originally Posted by IlludiumQ36 View Post
    I made some CFG edits to create a temporary workaround while the devs update the mod. While the parts do not function, they do appear in the VAB and more importantly, on any active flight vehicles preserving your persistent saves (assuming that you made backups before losing anything).

Damned Robotics 0.20 Temporary Workaround

Unzip and place the main folder in the GameData subfolder.
    EDIT: RTFP failure ;)

I am hoping this does get fixed as I have an idea on the cards that might be cool that needs DR to work.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwolf View Post
    yeah this is the last mod im waiting to be fixed, then i can play.20 Did squad give the modders a heads up before release, i mean what they will need to do to correct any issues. if not, i believe that would be a good idea next time.
    Good idea, I hope they give the modders(maybe the most popular, trusted, ones only) a little bit of development help so they could update the mods to go along with the new patch!

Hope DR is back soon. Now we have a chair I am going to build a giant spider and put it on Duna...
    Per Insanis Ad Astra

Quote Originally Posted by John FX View Post
    Hope DR is back soon. Now we have a chair I am going to build a giant spider and put it on Duna...
    yeah i really depend on the bearings and hinges in this mod

Quote Originally Posted by viperwolf View Post
    yeah i really depend on the bearings and hinges in this mod
    I know what you mean, a lot of my craft have the landing legs on hinged extensions for perfect docking port height on uneven ground (for the surface refuel vehicles)

Now I can`t connect to any land service vehicles until either this is fixed or I`m not sure what.

Sending the mod developer big support wishes for this excellent mod.
    Per Insanis Ad Astra