Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast

Thread: [v0.19] Damned Robotics Version 1.3

Dito, just waiting for sirkuts pack to get released. you'll find all what you Need there then, i guess.
    german auto correction System random capitalizes words in my post, just ignore that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronut25 View Post
    While taking a stroll in my 8 or 12 legged walkers, the rotatrons bearing the weight of the craft occasionally spontaneously disassemble unanimously. Many of them continue to work, but are off-axis. Is anyone familiar with this problem, or know of any fix? I'm sure its not the weight of the craft, it is very small and I've tested by putting a lot of weight on it without change, and changing the quantity of legs doesn't change anything either.

If you want to experiment with it, the design is very similar to the walker in the "Kerbals at War 2" video, only stripped down to the skeleton.
    I'd be interested in seeing some pics.
    ....just another tricky day...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    i'd be interested in seeing some pics.
    I can't figure out how to upload pictures. What do I need to do? There doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to do that.
    Scientia potentia est

Use tinypic.com
    Now in charge of upkeep for the Hooligan Labs Mods
    Also helping to create the Hooligan Labs Mod Wiki!

the last 6 images show how the rotatrons are still connected, but off-axis.
    Last edited by Astronut25; 9th August 2013 at 21:09. Reason: Discovered [imgur] tag
    Scientia potentia est

If you want a copy that works on .21 download the file from this thread http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...on-mission-vid and just take the DRobotics(0.20.2) directory to the GameData directory.

Parts pack is up, i guess you dont Need DR anymore. Have to give it a try tonight.
    german auto correction System random capitalizes words in my post, just ignore that.

Thanks. I searched but failed to find any updates. I must not have searched hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NNYGamer View Post
    Thanks. I searched but failed to find any updates. I must not have searched hard enough.
    Go to the link viperwolf provided. It's infernal robotics.