Members
  • Last visited

11 Good

Profile Information

• About me
    Bottle Rocketeer

Recent Profile Visitors

2,383 profile views
  1. @Phineas Freak Switching to manual. Thanks! I usually miss these obvious solutions
  2. Hi, before everything I send big thanks to the developers. While ago I noticed that PF doesn't like Ven's stock revamp mode => http://imgur.com/a/cYyIE. The most of the interstage engines makes this weird rounded offset. Stock's fine. I asked the people maintaining this mod and they told me it may be rather PF issue. I wonder on which side the problem actually is or if anyone came up with some kind of workaround solution like small settings/config change etc.
  3. Hi, do I understand correctly that the rss + scatterer + eve + rssve combo doesn't work currently? I tried to download the newest version of every dependency and all I got was sometimes black clouds and always big performance hit. I know that with this setup I wont get fancy FPS but this was really unnatural. When I switched scatterer to the compatibility mod with older version of eve, I managed to get those clouds white but still everything was laggy and definitely not pretty. Or am I doing something wrong?
  4. Yes, I had exactly the same problem. It actually forced me to get rid of VSR for the time being. There must be an easy fix in the config. Any Idea?
  5. Yes, I like to play RF Stocklike with stock size rss. RO is pointless for me. So can I (we) expect any official or dev release soon? Thank you for your response.
  6. Hi, I really hate to ask but is there any progress towards 1.2.1(2) compatibility?
  7. SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE 2016 the year when Jebediah Kerman unlike other Kerbals started to wonder: "What is up there?" "Why anybody isn't solving the question of "UP"? So he stepped up. Only one month, he needed the world to know his desires. SQUAD donated him the old aviation base from the war time and since then he's been rebuilding it to the first Kerbin space center, which has been ever built. Jeb hopes he'll discover as much as he can, but can a lonely dreamer actually find anything out? Hey he's not alone! First geek that joined ISR, Valentina, genuine programmer, knows her stuff very well. Then we've Bill and Bob, Slavic brothers that take care of the scientific and engineering teams. They work together, cooperate, They're keeping up. Obviously I play KSP too much and I fill part of my free time doing these "vlogs" of me playing, programming and "graphicing".
  8. At least in combination with procedural parts it does not work for me. (Stock game) EDIT: My mistake! It works fine. Sorry.
  9. Make sure you download and install the latest release from here. It's been working for me in 1.1.3.
  10. That's it. Thank you very much for your effort. I've been looking for this since I knew there's RasterProp and KoS.
  11. It's in F-major or equivalently in G melodic minor, since there are mainly two functions V and ii(7) . In F-major the chords are C-major and G-minor over and over Eventually I could put the piano version into synthesia midi file if you want
  12. Actually I consider the other KSP tracks (VAB, Orbit) very appropriate and nice, needless to modify. They are very thematic and they do not disturb a player. Only the main theme should, I think, have a little bit more juice in itself as it invites to the great world of Kerbin. It depends on the attitude of player, but I could also imagine a few epic-like tracks playing in the background when the rocket is lifting up and that's gonna be my next ksp-music project I think.
  13. Hi, so what about the procedural fuel tanks and parts at all? The default fuel-tank size is within Basic rocketry 1.25. But what then? I think it's not possible to have more than 1060 L tank, nor a higher diameter with this tech tree. Do I not see the upgrade nodes or the upgrading itself doesn't work with ETT?
  14. Thanks! I've limited myself for the tuti part of the theme. Maybe I'll cover more one day because I love it. The first measure has so much in common with Strauss's Also sprach Zarathustra introduction. Maybe it's even intentional. So I thought, wouldn't be awesome to somehow put these two pieces in one composition?! But it's a future plan. I compose music in a classical orchestration for my pleasure or sometimes for commercial use. These are sampled instruments playing the lines of the notes that I wrote in Presonus Studio one. Little bit of harmony a few counterpoint lines and here it is I used the piece here...
  15. I'm not sure whether this proclamation can be considered as cinematic! Jeb from the ISR had something to tell us and that's all. End of story. Get rid of it if you think that his speech doesn't belong here, otherwise tell him what you think