2 Followers

Profile Information

• About me
    Always has a partial success.
  • Interests
    Rockets, Drones, Aerospace, Aviation and computing. Oh yeah KSP

Recent Profile Visitors

2,720 profile views
  1. If you don't like the Orion, you don't have to use it. Personally I think it'd be useful being earlier on in the tech-tree (if there is one) given how we invented nukes at the same time as jet engines... Will be fun, albeit slightly unethical to use it on Kerbin. I doubt it'd have good efficiency though.
  2. Looks amazing, I wonder how they’ll manage different engine exhausts overlapping at low pressures as the exhausts aren’t opaque. Looking miles ahead of KSP 1!
  3. Hi all, I am trying to setup my X56 to work with KSP. Unfortunately KSP does not differentiate by device for inputs, so pressing button 1 on my joystick will trigger whatever button 1 on my throttle is assigned to. I didn't have this problem before, as I had a T.Flight Hotas X, which both throttle and joystick are counted as one device, so all inputs are different. Do any of you know a program or way to get around this problem?
  4. Same here. Hard to learn how to use the mod if there's no info on how to use it.
  5. Hi, I discovered there was some functionality between KerbalVR and RPM. Everything works great in VR on a Rift S, all the instruments, panels, etc, all except for the HUD in some of the aviation cockpits. The HUD requires you to go crosseyed when viewing it in VR, which is somewhat uncomfortable. Is there a possibility you could add VR functionality for the HUD?
  6. Maybe they were planning from the start for that to be SN2's nosecone?
  7. So, I started a new career save, and so I did a contract which involved basically just walking around the KSC and doing EVA reports from the surface. For 50,000 . I, of course, being in the early game, accepted this contract. While walking around, I stumbled upon something I never expected to appear in KSP: Wow!
  8. I think having a ridiculously crazy and inconsistent game engine is what gives Kerbal character. It just wouldn’t be the same without the kraken!
  9. Getting my manoeuver nodes as perfect as possible, even though knowing I have tons of extra fuel and I'm probably going to overshoot the burn anyway.
  10. I turned on every liquid-fuel rocket engine at once (using realplume) I made a reusable sounding rocket with a liquid-fuel first stage and a capsule with scientific experiments on top. Made with 0.675m parts using a spark engine. The first stage is reusable and nothing is thrown away on the capsule. Unlike many other reusable first stages, you can land the first stage and capsule at the same time. I forgot to screenshot it. Oh yeah, and this happened:
  11. My rendition of the Artemis 1 mission. I love the FOV options. Never thought booster separation would look beautiful, but... Arrival of the Koyuz, with KTS-3 waiting for it. Don't ask where the third solar array went... The south pole! Ummmm... Uhhhh... The un-destroyed North Polar Base!
  12. Personally, I would've preferred the historical launch sites to be at the KSC, where they were, and have a base that mimics Vandenburg or the Guiana Space Centre. Then again, less launch pads at the KSC equals better performance.
  13. Oh no! Not lens flares! Can't we play the game as if we are looking through our own eyes and not a camera! This isn't star trek, this is Kerbal!