EliteMaster512

Members
  • Last visited

2 Neutral

Profile Information

• Interests
    On the lookout for new realistic mods!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. So another quick update, if you download the CommNet Constellation mod You can manually select which relay/antenna you want to connect to which. Meaning, that I can have all of my probes around Eve connected to one another, without any of them sending a signal back to Kerbin. This fixes my issue entirely!
  2. Ok so I've done some testing, and it appears that even if a Probe Control Point is available, that the probe prefers to connect to the KSC relay network I have set up. This results in a higher signal delay, that could easily be avoided if the probe simply connected to the probe control point. Is there a setting I'm missing to force its connection to a nearby probe control point?
  3. Hello, and thank you for making this wonderful mod! Now I can get to Duna without having to build a giant station with a living quarters, a greenhouse, and all of that. At least not yet anyways! However when I use this mod, I get a shader/texture error on the pods in the form of a opaque pink color. Pictured here: The pink hue appears in IVA, and when using the "Show Interior" option in the lower right-hand corner. I will post a log below, but as you can see I have many mods installed, so chances are its an incompatibility thing. Among the mods used are Planetshine, Kopernicus, and Scatterer. I'm using the Astronomer's Visual Pack with KSPRC textures. Disabling Scatterer/Planetshine seems to do nothing. I am also using the JSI patch, not sure if that's applicable to IVA. Here is the log, which will naturally contain all mods used. Log - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uAxIySo6bbndrRAp5-GX41f6yud_aWDp/view?usp=sharing Edit: Just wanted to say I see some say that this issue occurs on 1.6.x with builds compiled for earlier versions. I am still having this issue on the build for 1.6.x, v0.24.0.0. I did manually uninstall the mod before reinstallation. Will also put bug report on GitHub.
  4. So just some clarification: If I have a relay around Kerbin, and I go to Duna, the delay will be a significant amount, But if I have a relay around Kerbin and Duna, the delay will decrease as I approach either one? Do I need a Kerbal operating the Duna relay? Or is it simply the time it takes for data to travel through a given relay. Essentially what I'm asking here is what is the best way, if even possible to lower delay? ____________________ Update: I see this line here - >"It is calculated from the nearest point of control per CommNet rules (i.e. taking into account relays, control sources, etc.). The speed of light can be adjusted in the settings." I'll look up how to establish a "point of control".
  5. Okay so just a couple of clarification questions, this mod does not have Distant Object Enhancement support right? I can still use DOE at the same time though right? I just won't see the planets from this pack far away? Also how close are these systems compared to Valentine's distance from Kerbol in Extrasolar. I also use AVP, so I was wondering if this is compatible with it. And lastly, how do I enable OnDemand loading; I read about it in this thread and I have no idea how to enable it. Update: Installed the full .zip, and all my planets are black
  6. I second this... additionally, once Kopernicus is updated to 1.6, are any other dependencies incompatible with 1.6 as of now?
  7. Hello all, do we know if an update to the CKAN for 1.6 is in the works? Or will I have to install this manually?