Jebihean Kerman

Members
  • Last visited

15 Good

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello Guys , Mi Back , Forming Taking A Break Form KSP For A Long Time , Now , I need a refresh memory , What Are The New Ships / Satellite Parts?
  2. Proplem with reDIRECT : No IVA Proplem with near future tehcnologies : Restock Is needed
  3. I will like some stockalike command pod mi mostly hunt for this mod i look at the forum the of mod but there no download link If you have to Mod download file PLEASE send it to me . here the mod link anyway just send me stockalike mods with commando pod that look like they REALLY should be in the game
  4. when you going to realese the mod
  5. hey guys is there any mod that have these float this for my apollo ship here a screen shot the orange float this if you didnt understand what i was talking about
  6. OK KSP I AM TRIED OF THIS PROPLEM THAT DOESNT LET ME PLAY MI GAME THIS IS THE PROPLEM THE VERIFYING IS SOO STUPID I BEEN WAITING AND WAITING AND EVEN TRY AGAIN AND THIS STILL HAPPEN THIS NEED TO STOP OR I CANT PLAY KSP FOREVER
  7. Hey guy mi trying to hunt down a mod i cant find mabey you can help me guys here a screen shot Its Form the video Apollo 11 Redone Version in the reentry sceen 10:26 on the video the sound of reentry in the capusle shaking i need to find this mod what mod is this