EDIT: Entry submissions Are live!!! Go HERE to submit all your great work.
I'm thrilled to finally be able to announce the contest we've been hinting at for weeks on end. Without further ado...
Kerbin manufacturers sent their art directors into space for a brave experiment that unfortunately backfired. Since then, they've been left without anyone to create logos for their companies. That's where you come in!
Use this week to create logos for your favorite in-game manufacturers. GO HERE to fill out your info and submit up to five of your creations at a time until Friday, February 28, 2014 at 07:00 pm CST. Allowable files include jpg, png and gif with a maximum file size of 1MB. Entries must have their filenames match the name of the company they are representing or they will face immediate disqualification.
After that date, Squad will view each entry to determine the single best logo submitted for each manufacturer. The winning entries will get placed into the game as official company logos and those of you who create them will win the opportunity to have your names enshrined among the ranks of Kerbonauts in our name generator.. Winners will be notified via e-mail and asked to submit hi-res logo files, so we strongly suggest that you keep your originals.
Here are the companies you can create logos for:
- R&D Department.
- STEADLER Engineering Corps.
- Kerlington Model Rockets and Paper Products, Inc.
- Jebediah Kerman's Junkyard and Spaceship Parts Co.
- OMB Demolition Enterprises.
- Probodobodyne Inc.
- Rockomax Conglomerate.
- Moving Parts Experts Group.
- Integrated Integrals.
- Zaltonic Electronics.
- Rokea Inc.
- Ionic Symphonic Protonic Electronics.
- Maxo Construction Toys.
- Periapsis Co. Rocket Supplies.
- Goliath National Products.
- Experimental Engineering Group.
- C7 Aerospace Division.
- Vac-Co Advanced Suction Systems.
- WinterOwl Aircraft Emporium.
- FLOOYD Dynamics Research Lab.
- Reaction Systems Ltd.
- Kerbal Motion LLC.
- Sean's Cannery
- Dinkelstein Kerman's Construction Emporium.
- The Kerbin World-Firsts Record-Keeping Society.
Best of luck to you all. We hope to see your finest work!