Game Development and Progress Updates
- We released version 0.19.0 on Saturday and released version 0.19.1 on Monday showcasing our dedication to bug fixing and polish as well as adding new content, parts and features.
- C7 is currently still working on bug fixing and trying to polish rover wheels as well as prepping to move on to his next set of tasks.
- N3X15 is busy coding and developing our new patcher and deployment system and it's coming together, stay tuned!
- Our newest team members claira and rom are busy getting acclimated to the team and our work flow.
- Mu has shown us some nice back end prototyping for our resource system.
- Nova's given me some images to show you for upcoming content additions, take a look!
First is the new internals for the crew module, looks good to me Nova!
Secondly, the WIP model "Seat" for our Kerbal friends to ride in, take a look!
Yesterdays Live Stream with Cap and Damion
Community Updates and Spotlights
[*=center]Fixed the Attachment System!
[*=center]New user rank/image system coming, stay tuned for cool!
[*=center]We're working on a new theme for the forums.
You-tuber Spotlight: Scott Manley
You-tuber Spotlight: StreetlampPro
Twitch TV Channels for you to watch,
Artwork From the Community
If you've not seen PfL yet, you should take a look! Great style and composition!
That's it for today folks, we'll see you next week! -DR KSP CM