• Kerbal Space Program patch 1.1.2 is now live!

KasperVld

1.1 Turbo Charged

Hello everyone!

We noticed a number of issues persisted through the 1.1.1 patch earlier this week. We’re releasing patch 1.1.2 to address these issues before we head off to a long overdue vacation for the next couple of weeks. Patch 1.1.2 addresses issues with the user interface and landing legs, amongst others.

Here's the complete changelog:

=================================== v1.1.2 ============================================================
    * Fixed an issue with triggers and convexity in loading models.
    * Fixed exception in the Stage Only mode of Vessel Resources panel.
    * Fixed for LT-1 and LT-2 landing legs causing a physics jerk when retracting.
    * Fixed an issue where some vessels might explode on go to pad (introduced in 1.1.1).
    * Fixed an issue with PQS shader accessibility.
    * Optimized moment of inertia calculations and some matrix operations.
    * Fixed an issue with an offset in the small landing gear part.
    * Optimized drag calculations.
    * Made wheel autostrutting more configurable.
    * Fixed some display issues in KSPedia.
    * Fixed an issue in FlightLogger regarding reverting / loading saves.
    * Increased brake torque tweakable's upper limit to 200%.
    * Added editor tweakables for spring and damper strength for suspension.
    * Removed non-working "disable suspension" tweakable.
    * Fixed issue with popup dialogs sharing the same title which broke game loading when loading multiple vessels all lacking parts.
    * Removed unneeded image effects on UI camera for increased performance.
    * Fixed issue where IVA field of view changes applied to flight camera on exiting IVA.
    * Remove some garbage creation in Part.Update.
    * Fixed an issue where Kerbals on EVA rescue contracts weren't fully destroyed if the contract was not done. Added a check to clear any 'empty' EVA'd Kerbal vessels in existing saves.
    * Fixed an issue where Kerbals were able to be renamed through KB.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, CloudlessEchoes said:

If we're talking about two windows installs (and I realize there are linux and mac users out there too, and that could very well be different) then the game should work the same if the installs are identical. Performance issues aside due to hardware, unity 5 is unity 5 and the bugs should be the same. I download my copy direct from the site, maybe there is a difference in how an install ends up between that and a steam update? I personally don't like "updaters" as you don't know if you're getting a clean slate, or all the settings right, etc. I would also be weary of using an old save with this new version, I'd expect tons of bugs doing that.

Are you referring to two different installs by different people on different computers? Because that is not how it works, and like I said, just because you're lucky enough to not have any serious bugs does not mean that the rest of us are as lucky.

This may or may not have already been reported, or this may or may not be the place to report it, not sure. Forgive me for any mistakes on my behalf:

I'm running a fairly modded version of KSP 1.1. All mods are the respective latest KSP 1.1 compatible versions. What works ok:

- VAB/SPH (I can load, modify, create new ships, see all modded components that were added, all mod functionality is nominal...)
     - Tracking Station (I can see all ships ok, new planets from ESO are good, I can go to and fly all ships, new KSP functionality is nominal...)
     - I can access all buildings at the KSC without any issues
     - I can load any saved files ok

This is the problem I am encountering. Once I load a ship to go to the launch pad, the initial loading screen is as its always been. But once the ship gets loaded onto the launch pad at KSC, the screen goes dark and I only have very limited functionality. The game then proceeds to hard crash to desktop if I try to do anything from returning to launch, to VAB or to KSC. 

Screenshot of the issue:
    http://imgur.com/Z0usdh2
    http://imgur.com/vW7ygH1

Here is the complete list of mods I was running (minus TAC Life Support for 1.1, Axial Aerospace and FASA. Those were NOT there when the issue occurred):

http://imgur.com/b6RC884
    http://imgur.com/w558a3S

The game is launching from its 64 bit version, so I know that is not the issue. I'm using Windows 10 64bit OS.

The really weird thing that I did notice when trying to debunk this is that the ship seems to get instawarped into a solar orbit into deep space or something weird like that. I was able to (somehow) recover one ship and I got science for having retrieved a ship from solar orbit, or something like that... Here's the screenshot for it (this happens when I reload the game and try to launch another ship, at which point I have to clear the launch pad, and it gives me this):

http://imgur.com/CyWSTe3

Really unsure what is causing this but, as you can imagine, this is a pretty bad issue. I cant launch anything at the moment. I can only play with what has already been launched. 

Ive tried removing several mods that I know where potentially problematic, only to still have the same issues. 

Im posting this here with the hopes to shed some light on this problem for myself and for any other players who are experiencing this. 

Thanks for any help! I really need it!

CM

I've been enjoying KSP since about July of 2015 and have also been quietly following the KSP forums - but felt compelled to register and comment based on the tone of some very vocal folks.

My experience has been limited to Windows 7 and 10, 32bit and now on 64bit - and I have no investment in mods.

Prior to the 1.1 update, I struggled with fairly frequent crashes on 32bit, during orbital maneuvers, VAB and basically played the game from save file to save file. Since 1.1 - I've been fortunate enough to have no crashes that I can recall, and the performance has greatly improved. I used a clean install - and started from a new career, and have basically achieved full science by getting a science orbital station to Duna and Gilly (the inflatable heatshield also makes bringing the station on the ground to Kerbin quite an easy affair).

I think Squad does the best it can - now granted we can debate the merits of a new engine vs. legacy investment, whether Squad overstretched itself by seeking to support OS X, console, Linux. But it seems to me that many a complaints aren't exactly provided a lot of detail re OS, hardware situation, circumstances of bug encountered, and are just really inundated by a lot of emotion - and those voices - which I would characterize as noise - don't help ironing out bugs.

If you've been unfortunate to encounter a serious debilitating bug - please provide as much information as you can, isolate as many variables as you can, share your files - and maybe others can help you. But if you're more interested in lamenting the foundation of Unity 5, whether your customer service experience expectations have been met by Squad's various updates as opposed internally holding the updates - I don't think you're spending your time or effort in a worthwhile exercise. A new engine isn't a realistic economic exercise. Developing the hardware/software infrastructure + staffing needed for the type of QA some have been pushing for - isn't a trivial task considering the diverse possibilities out there.

1 hour ago, mciann said:

We were seeing problems trying to revert to 1.05 when it was "previous stable release".  We were getting random files from the 64 bit 1.1 version mixed in with it, and the game was borked.  Proceed with caution, and let us know if you get a functioning 1.05 installation that way.  I restored from backup to get back to 1.05.

You need to make sure it is a clean install.  Make sure you remove prior install before reverting back to 1.0.5.

4 hours ago, CloudlessEchoes said:

If you are too lazy to properly quote them in context (about them being lazy, ironically enough), why should they listen to you? You do realize that using a different game engine essentially makes it an entirely different game from the ground up right? Perhaps graphical assets would be re-used but that's it. The game wouldn't look, feel, or act like the KSP we know. And then people would complain about that! In the "ideal" world the best solution is probably a custom engine built from the ground up.  That way everything works exactly as you want it to. But that's no easy task. They probably wouldn't have the expertise, or resources to do that.

I never said the devs were lazy.  I said I was lazy, and I'm quite happy to own up to the fact that I'm not going to spend any time whatsoever digging through old forums for a quote about something that doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things.  What's done is done, and I just made an observation about the opportunity cost of making a decision to proceed with an engine that didn't quite work right, or to try a different one.  I actually think quite the opposite of the devs, they've worked their butts off, quite obviously, and I begrudge them not a thing in terms of their efforts or labor, and have a lot of respect for what they've done.  I think the devs are great people, and they've worked very hard at creating and updating KSP, and were I ever to pass through Mexico City, I'd happy buy them a round of beers and thank them for their hard work.

Doesn't change the fact that a year was spent pursuing solutions that still haven't made the game perform as advertised.  The problems being encountered aren't due to KSP dev's labor or efforts, they're entirely rooted in the Unity engine.  Again, square peg, round hole.  You can sit there all day and argue that non-software developers have no idea... etc, but at the end of the day, a not insignificant number of users have been playing a game that was, in one way or another, crippled for the last year to make it playable, and which is still largely unplayable for many of them.  Most users have graphics and/or memory problems with the stock game.  Mod makers, who generally make add-on content for games to enhance them, are creating mods just to make the game functional.  1.0.5 was the closest thing KSP has had to a stable release, and even then you have to play it with your graphics throttled way back and an eye on memory usage.

Why should I expect them to listen to me?  I don't.  One disappointed user is nothing, I get that.  However, if they're smart, as I suspect they are, they'll listed to the combined complaints of the community via the community feedback pathways they've set up.  They'll realize that a lot of people really want to play this incredibly popular thing they've made and yet can't, and only they have the ability to make it right.  Not all of us are software engineers, not all of us are superusers.  Not all of us have the accumen to be able to go into a bugtracker and provide complete and detailed engineer-level specs as to what's going on.  For some people here, their only recourse is to come on these boards and say "my thing's broke."  Those bug reports are every bit as valid as the ones on the official bugtrackers with detailed specifics, and to dismiss those people because they don't speak code or lack the ability to communicate with their machine beyond "play my game, please, Mr. computer" is unfair, and that's largely what I've been going on about.  Far, far too many "code pros" on here routinely jump on people trying to report undesired or unexpected behavior, instead of seeing those complaints as an indicator of a larger problem.  And when you dismiss and chastise the casual user for communicating their frustrations in the only media they have, you alienate them.  When someone comes on here and says "I bought your game, but it doesn't work and it looks like other people have the same problem" and your knee-jerk response is "if you think it's so easy, you go learn to code and write it yourself, or kindly shut up and move on"... and then call them whiners and ingrates...

THAT, sirs, is what's disappointing about the community.

Edited by JJE64
    Shameful typo

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

mcirish, you've hit on something important with a completely clean install. I'd bet a lot of issues are because of layered installs/settings and updaters doing strange things. I prefer the ksp store download because I know what I'm getting is good.

35 minutes ago, JJE64 said:

Snip... and then call them whiners and ingrates...

THAT, sirs, is what's disappointing about the community.

Unity was chosen unfortunately becuase the Idea men of KSP did not think KSP would be very successful and thus had to go with the cheapest option.     By the way I agree/remember that the Devs mentioned they wished that they had used a different graphics engine a year ago or so.  But it was not out of laziness, or even an unwillingness to start over per say that they did not switch.  They understood that to do it right they would infact have to either use another off the shelf Graphics engine that may or may not work as needed, thus leaving them in the same boat Unity put them in 2-4 years down the road, or they would have to develop their own engine which would take 4-6 years.  In either case it could potentially be 4-6 YEARS before the switch was finished, and to be honest I don't think they are in a financial position to take that long to rebuild the game from the ground up like that.  So the choice is Either keep using Unity or risk losing it all and start over and not have a finished product for a VERY VERY long time if ever.  Unless it taks Squad 4 years to get this working they have in the end saved time and they keep their revenue flow.    I am sorry, thinks suck for those of you who have serious bugs but most of this is out of the Devs hands ATM.  I am sure they will fix it as soon as they can.    ALso the argument about adding content to the Unity 4 version.  That was really a no go.   1.0.5 was approaching the upper limit of what was doable for content with out a larger resource pool to work with.  I actually hardly played 1.0.5 because my older PC just could not handle everything and the game was very laggy even without mods.  1.1.2 runs very very well for me even with the bugs.

As for the community.  You have to understand that some of the attitude towards people complaining about KSP to the devs is a backlash against complaining in general becuase people have also been complaining A LOT to Mod makers.  Mod makers do their work for fun and in their spare time and for free.  Whining and complaining and harassing them is UNACCEPTABLE, becuase they owe you nothing.   SOme of that backlash against people doing that has probably carried over to this thread a bit.

18 minutes ago, CloudlessEchoes said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

mcirish, you've hit on something important with a completely clean install. I'd bet a lot of issues are because of layered installs/settings and updaters doing strange things. I prefer the ksp store download because I know what I'm getting is good.

A clean install is important even when moving from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2.   1.1.0+ saves should be backed up in a separate fold from the main KSP folder if you are using steam.  They seem to transfer well going forward.  1.0.5 save probably will be extra buggy.  At least I am still playing my 1.1 pre-release save no problem.  But back up back up back up should be your mantra with KSP.

Edited by mcirish3

On 4/30/2016 at 8:54 AM, Waxing_Kibbous said:

I think this http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/7570 needs to get a higher priority regarding VAB crashes. KSP is working extra hard in the VAB now for some reason, and I'd guess crashes are either from bad code and/or overheating.

If your computer is overheating enough to cause crashes, there is something very wrong with your computer:

1. Modern CPUs and GPUs (the main heat sources) will automatically reduce their clock speed and operating voltage as needed to prevent errors or damage. When doing this "thermal throttling", the computer will continue to work correctly - just slower than normal. For a game, this does not cause crashes or hangs - just a lower framerate.
    2. On a desktop or full-size laptop, user-space software (such as KSP) can't cause significant overheating in the first place, even if it's really buggy. The cooling system should be sized to allow running the CPU at 100% load indefinitely. The GPU might throttle a bit under a really heavy load like Furmark - but not very much, and throttling doesn't cause crashes anyway.

If your computer is actually overheating, the most likely cause is either lots of dust blocking the cooling airflow - or that you're using a dinky netbook or tablet type device which isn't really powerful enough to run heavyweight games like KSP properly to begin with.

22 minutes ago, mcirish3 said:

Unity was chosen unfortunately becuase the Idea men of KSP did not think KSP would be very successful and thus had to go with the cheapest option.     By the way I agree/remember that the Devs mentioned they wished that they had used a different graphics engine a year ago or so.  But it was not out of laziness, or even an unwillingness to start over per say that they did not switch.  They understood that to do it right they would infact have to either use another off the shelf Graphics engine that may or may not work as needed, thus leaving them in the same boat Unity put them in 2-4 years down the road, or they would have to develop their own engine which would take 4-6 years.  In either case it could potentially be 4-6 YEARS before the switch was finished, and to be honest I don't think they are in a financial position to take that long to rebuild the game from the ground up like that.  So the choice is Either keep using Unity or risk losing it all and start over and not have a finished product for a VERY VERY long time if ever.  Unless it taks Squad 4 years to get this working they have in the end saved time and they keep their revenue flow.    I am sorry, thinks suck for those of you who have serious bugs but most of this is out of the Devs hands ATM.  I am sure they will fix it as soon as they can.    ALso the argument about adding content to the Unity 4 version.  That was really a no go.   1.0.5 was approaching the upper limit of what was doable for content with out a larger resource pool to work with.  I actually hardly played 1.0.5 because my older PC just could not handle everything and the game was very laggy even without mods.  1.1.2 runs very very well for me even with the bugs.

As for the community.  You have to understand that some of the attitude towards people complaining about KSP to the devs is a backlash against complaining in general becuase people have also been complaining A LOT to Mod makers.  Mod makers do their work for fun and in their spare time and for free.  Whining and complaining and harassing them is UNACCEPTABLE, becuase they owe you nothing.   SOme of that backlash against people doing that has probably carried over to this thread a bit.

I didn't say the devs are lazy, nor would I.  I said >>I<< was lazy.  The devs have worked their butts off, no two ways about it.  My comment about the opportunity cost of keeping Unity vs. switching/developing a different engine was mainly ironic, as hindsight tends to be 20/20 and circumstances are not always as we would wish.  After doing a lot of reading over the weekend, I was shocked at the number of developers of all sorts of simulations and games, who couldn't make U5's wheels work ended up dumping the engine altogether and switching to Unreal, or other engines.  None of what I'm saying is meant to criticize the devs or Squad, who have done a heroic job of keeping KSP going.  I don't want to be misunderstood on that point.  My last few posts are more aimed at those elistist members of the community who go on the offensive against anyone who dares express displeasure with the current state of the program.  These fora are not shrines to KSP or the devs, they're a feeback mechanism, and a lot of the feedback right now is rooted in frustration.  Cost of doing business.  Am I happy with the current state of KSP?  Nope.  Tried playing last night for an hour and after two-dozen consecutive takeoff failures from the runway, I gave up frustrated.  I don't play games to be frustrated at their broken mechanics.  I expressed my discontent, as have others, and was promptly harrangued for it.  I'm not one to let a good harranguing go unanswered, which is probably part of the whole aviator mindset.  This isn't about overflow complaints from mod threads, which I agree are inappropriate, but rather something I've observed for a while and finally spoke out about.

You need to let people vent without beating them up over it.  That's part of product feedback.  Squad clearly understands it, which is why you don't see them on here arguing with people, but some members of the community tend to make things rather... unwelcoming.

At any rate, I've said my piece.  It's Miller time.

On 4/30/2016 at 4:54 PM, Thrundar said:

I just tested in 1.1.0 and noticed while in the VAB doing nothing and no ground crew my CPU was running at 73%. What?!?! I then checked version 1.0.5 and in VAB no crew CPU was running from 3% to 35% with quite a bit of fluctuating. Again doing nothing. No ship loaded even. Are burned up CPU's and GPU's going to soon be on the complaint list?

UPD: Running on a Dell 2.40 ghz 8 core, 12GB ram with a GTX 750Ti 2GB video card. Windows 7.

100% usage on at least one core is common for 3D games; if you're seeing lower usage it is likely that KSP is GPU-limited on your system.

Modern CPUs and GPUs cannot be damaged merely by running them at full load; they will automatically slow down as needed to protect themselves if they actually start to overheat. Moreover, a relatively beefy desktop like yours should have adequate cooling to run at full load indefinitely without overheating, unless it's really dusty or something.

On 4/30/2016 at 9:30 AM, Laguna said:

Squad devs Arsonide, NathanKell and Claw have confirmed that some of the wheel/gear/leg (basically all the same thing now) issues are due to known bugs in the version of Unity 5 that KSP currently uses, and they can't be fixed with patches, they will require a newer version of Unity 5.

So...basically they knew the game would be horribly crippled and went ahead with the update anyway?!

I'm so glad I've got backups, but that does not make sense to me.

34 minutes ago, Greenfire32 said:

So...basically they knew the game would be horribly crippled and went ahead with the update anyway?!

I'm so glad I've got backups, but that does not make sense to me.

I have a feeling that's because the update had hundreds of other benefits (performance, mainly) and they felt that the update would be better released in it's current state than delayed again.

29 minutes ago, Monkthespy said:

I have a feeling that's because the update had hundreds of other benefits (performance, mainly) and they felt that the update would be better released in it's current state than delayed again.

Yep so much this guy.  As for the rest well if you ahve steam you can still play 1.0.5 or if you kept a backup you can still play 1.0.5.  Unfortunately not everyone gets to benefit, and some of teh blowback is unrealized hype.  The current situation is rather no win, except for those of us with 1.1.2 who don't have major bugs like myself.  I feel your pain I wish I could help.

Let me try something different for a minute.

So for all my blustering about 1.1 and the lack of stability, I have to say that I'm about 85% happy with 1.1.2.  Granted I haven't gone very far in the game, but with RSS and about a dozen or so mods, its still running smooth, much better than 1.1.0 and 1.1.1.  If they can just straighten out the VAB/SPH graphics weirdness and the wheels-o-doom issue, I might have to actually admit that I'm a happy customer.  

Of course I've yet to experience the docking bug or any of the CTD issues others are talking about, but so far, so good.  The wheel/landing gear issue is a definite downer for me though, being an aviation guy, I really enjoy just playing in the SPH.

I tried working around the docking port bug by putting my save back in 1.0.5, dock, and throw it back in 1.1.2, but it looks like something changed; as of 1.1.2, saves don't seem to be backwards compatible. They were as of 1.1.0/1.1.1, but now I am unable to do so.

Now I'm trying to use Hyperedit to stop the phantom forces as soon as they appear after docking. It's difficult and I havent been successful yet though.

It's quite sad this is what is necessary to play the game.

9 minutes ago, KocLobster said:

I tried working around the docking port bug by putting my save back in 1.0.5, dock, and throw it back in 1.1.2, but it looks like something changed; as of 1.1.2, saves don't seem to be backwards compatible. They were as of 1.1.0/1.1.1, but now I am unable to do so.

Now I'm trying to use Hyperedit to stop the phantom forces as soon as they appear after docking. It's difficult and I havent been successful yet though.

It's quite sad this is what is necessary to play the game.

Yep, that seems to be Squad's M.O. these days:  Release a 'patch' that 'fixes' lots of things that the previous patch broke... but it also breaks all kinds of NEW things that were actually 'fixed' THREE patches ago, but what the heck, let's go ahead and break 'em all over again, job security, right?

Breaking news: I found a workaround for the docking port phantom force bug. I was able to use HyperEdit to stop the crazy phantom velocity event thing as soon as it happened by hitting the 'land here button' (effectively cancels all velocity). This will put you in a very very steep orbit headed towards the ground. With the landing button still on, you'll be going quite slow so you have plenty of time. You can then 'add' to your velocity to get your ship back into an orbit (I did it this way because I didn't have an engine on this space station). First by adding ~150 velocity to Radial (going up, away from the celestial body you're orbiting), and then ~400 velocity to Prograde, and this gave me a fairly circular orbit that will do in a pinch until this bug is fixed. Obviously these numbers are going to differ for you, these numbers are probably only appropriate at the altitude I was at above the Mun, but since it seems such a widespread problem I figured I'd post what worked for me.

Edited by KocLobster

9 hours ago, KocLobster said:

Breaking news: I found a workaround for the docking port phantom force bug. I was able to use HyperEdit to stop the crazy phantom velocity event thing as soon as it happened by hitting the 'land here button' (effectively cancels all velocity). This will put you in a very very steep orbit headed towards the ground. With the landing button still on, you'll be going quite slow so you have plenty of time. You can then 'add' to your velocity to get your ship back into an orbit (I did it this way because I didn't have an engine on this space station). First by adding ~150 velocity to Radial (going up, away from the celestial body you're orbiting), and then ~400 velocity to Prograde, and this gave me a fairly circular orbit that will do in a pinch until this bug is fixed. Obviously these numbers are going to differ for you, these numbers are probably only appropriate at the altitude I was at above the Mun, but since it seems such a widespread problem I figured I'd post what worked for me.

Does your phantom force event occur only in Kerbin? What about an attempted solar orbit docking?

I've experienced some phantom forces on several orbital station designs, and I think I've ironed out the physics by installing huge reaction wheels at every axis so SAS can handle the torque. I think under certain conditions, such as during acceleration/docking.

2 hours ago, Illusive Man said:

Does your phantom force event occur only in Kerbin? What about an attempted solar orbit docking?

I've experienced some phantom forces on several orbital station designs, and I think I've ironed out the physics by installing huge reaction wheels at every axis so SAS can handle the torque. I think under certain conditions, such as during acceleration/docking.

That reminds me to try it at more places. I've only bothered trying it where my ship already was, in Munar orbit.

There seems to be a lot of arguments going on here....

Can I quietly request for the ability to move the applauncher to its 1.0.x location? You know, after you folks take a long deserved vacation for a few months... enough time for the modders to recharge :wink:

I'm finding some anomalies with the 1.1.2 patch. I have performed the patch twice, once on a 1.1.0 install already patched to 1.1.1, and a second time on a fresh 1.1.0 install. I see the same results.

1. The version number in the readme.txt is 1.0.5 after the patch.
    2. The splash screen for KSP_x64.exe shows the version v1.1.1.1250 (x64)
    3. When I try to run KSP.exe, it displays a magenta squiggle on a black screen, and that's it.
    4. The file modification date of KSP.exe after the patch is 11/10/2015 7:22 PM

I think there's something really wrong with what the patcher is downloading.

I'd like to download a fresh copy of 1.1.2, but the server has been in maintenance for the last six or seven hours.

HTTP Error 403 Forbidden

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the HTTP data stream sent by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) was correct, but access to the resource identified by the URL is forbidden for some reason.

This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve because the HTTP protocol allows the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket 'NO' by the Web server - with no further discussion allowed.

Again. 50%

I truly am getting tired of this.

Edit:

And again. 32%

Edited by LordFerret

I can't start it it said " preparing to launch  KSP " but it never starts running. At the first time it did but not any-more . (I don't use mods)

Edit I even reinstalled but still doesn't work

Edited by botond987

13 hours ago, Luna Cat said:

I'm finding some anomalies with the 1.1.2 patch. I have performed the patch twice, once on a 1.1.0 install already patched to 1.1.1, and a second time on a fresh 1.1.0 install. I see the same results.

1. The version number in the readme.txt is 1.0.5 after the patch.
    2. The splash screen for KSP_x64.exe shows the version v1.1.1.1250 (x64)
    3. When I try to run KSP.exe, it displays a magenta squiggle on a black screen, and that's it.
    4. The file modification date of KSP.exe after the patch is 11/10/2015 7:22 PM

I think there's something really wrong with what the patcher is downloading.

I'd like to download a fresh copy of 1.1.2, but the server has been in maintenance for the last six or seven hours.

Are you using the launcher?

4 hours ago, LordFerret said:

Again. 50%

I truly am getting tired of this.

Edit:

And again. 32%

Same question.

Edited by KocLobster