• Squad Wishes C7Studios the Best in his Future Endeavors

Rowsdower

Chad “C7†Jenkins has been a valued member of the Kerbal Space Program community and team, as well as a cherished member of the Squad family. It is why we have a bittersweet feeling about this post to inform everybody that he has moved on to pursue new game development opportunities.

“We appreciated having Chad as part of our team and it was very meaningful that we gave him his first opportunity as a game developer,†said Adrian Goya, co-owner of Squad. “And while we are sad to see him move on to new projects, we wish him great luck and will always value his work with us.â€Â

The entire team at Squad is appreciative of the efforts he’s made on behalf of KSP, including great work on the Asteroid Redirect Mission update and his talk about modular design at Game Developers Conference.

“Working on Kerbal Space Program has been a dream come true for me,†Jenkins said. “I'm very thankful to Adrian, Ezequiel and Felipe for believing in me, and giving me the opportunity to work with such a talented group of individuals. These last two years have been a fantastic experience in so many ways. I'd also like to thank the KSP community, for being so supportive of me, all the way back to when I was first learning to mod the game. I'm looking forward to seeing all the awesome things that the team has planned for future updates.â€Â

We hope to see everyone use this article as an opportunity to thank Chad for his efforts and show why KSP is considered by Squad and many others to have the best community in games.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.