Jump to content

Rokanov

Members
  • Content Count

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

20 Excellent

About Rokanov

  • Rank
    Rocketeer
  1. Hey nightingale, I keep getting this error pop up across many contracts and I'm pretty sure it's causing hangs I'm having: [Log]: [DEBUG] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1254883 seconds) to generate: HM_Skylab3[targetMars] It's in reference to this (from a contract group) DATA { type = CelestialBody targetMars = AllBodies().Where(p => p.Name() == "Duna" || p.Name() == "Mars").Random() requiredValue = false } Happened with both contract configurator 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 (also have HyperEdit installed) Including p
  2. Yep, I'm currently going through and tweaking all the contracts which will improve RSS compatibility among other things. You can follow changes over at github but for now I've disabled all the contracts I haven't worked on and it's very experimental, so still pretty far from a public release!
  3. Feature request: Would it be possible to split maxSimultaneous (in CONTRACT_GROUP) to allow separate values for maximum available (offered) and maximum active (accepted)? For instance, I have contract1 and contract2 of the same group. maxAvailable is 2, so both show up in mission control, however maxActive is 1, so when one is accepted the other cannot be. This is to get around issues I'm having with contracts that have similar objectives where I would like both to be visible and offered, but make it not possible for both to be completed in one go, though perhaps this is possible if I use defi
  4. I was thinking about how great something like this would be the other day. Glad you've made it a reality! I'll be trying this out soon
  5. Having issues with Data node inheritance from parent contract group -> child group -> contract. As far as I understand it from the documentation, this should be possible (trimmed version of my code): CONTRACT_GROUP { name = HistoricMissions DATA { type = CelestialBody targetMoon = HomeWorld().Children().Random() } CONTRACT_GROUP { name = LunaMission } } CONTRACT_TYPE { name = Luna-1 group = LunaMission targetBody = @HistoricMissions:targetMoon } However I keep getting errors: [COLOR=#333333][LOG 02:14:28.327] [DEB
  6. Thanks for the warning, I'll be more mindful of edits in the future! That makes sense, I think the system I have in place works well enough (pretty sure it's not really an intended use for contracts!). I'll give that a try when 1.7.0 is out and see if it's better. It's for a one-time optional contract, so further generation is a bit spammy but otherwise unproblematic. Next question : Is there a straightforward way to provide RSS support for specific planets? Kerbin seems easy enough, using HomeWorld(), but what about others like Duna/Mars or Eve/Venus? I.e. Currently I have targetBody = Duna,
  7. Is there a way to make a contract complete instantly after accepting? (Requiring scene change is fine, I just mean has no objectives) Edit: Scratch that, made it work with a timer set to 0s Edit 2: If there's a better way to do the above, I'm still interested, but now I'd like to know how you make a one-time contract that never reappears if you decline it?
  8. Sharing my Government Wanted something weighted evenly between PO and SC, plus it made sense for the USK and USSK to join forces in my current "campaign" Item { name = UKSA longName = Unified Kerbin Space Agency poModifier = 1 poPenaltyModifier = 2 scModifier = 1 scPenaltyModifier = 2 startingPO = 20 startingSC = 10 budget = 0.2 gdp = 100000000 description = In an alternate reality far, far away, an all-too-familiar storm was brewing. Two superpowers - the United States of Kirba (USK) and The Unio
  9. "Great work, I'm sure we'll be able to make this data fit our narrative!" Hahaha Most realistic mod. 10/10.
  10. Great job with these missions. It's huge! I'm playing with Kerbal Construction Time, and my build times are quite high so I found the deadlines to be a bit on the short side. So instead of doing the sensible thing and using Contract Reward Modifier (I wasn't happy with how it worked out) I went and edited all the configs in the pack. Now all missions have a minimum deadline of 1 year (except shuttle missions, they're still 30 days) and as a consequence I completely rearranged the folder hierarchy, merging likewise missions into single config files. This should make it really easy to balance (e
  11. TLDR: Set texture quality to 1/4 or 1/8, install texture replacer. I've had these issues on OSX and have tried a whole bunch of solutions, with moderate success, so thought I'd share what seems to have helped. The game usually runs with 1.9-2g ram usage according to activity monitor (though haven't monitored recently as it's been fairly stable). I'm currently running around 80 plugins with acceptable stability (crashes are hours apart). Most are small or partless but I do have EVE, Ven's Stock Revamp, Station Parts Expansion and 5 USI plugins and a couple of replacement textures. It is possibl
  12. Just thought I'd share the preset (Realism6) I've been tweaking as I think it's quite nice. Based off of the RP-0 config but modified for default Kerbin (6 hour days) as well as a couple other nifty tweaks. Essentially I'm using a bunch of mods to add a bit more realism, but still making it feel quite Kerbal. That sounds great!
  13. Maybe it was just good timing, but you get the award for fastest ever bug fix! As a side note I've never seen a KSC contract for the crawlerway, though I haven't had a fully upgraded launch pad with this pack either.
×
×
  • Create New...