Neverhood

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Neverhood

  • Rank
    Bottle Rocketeer
  1. Thanks for the tips, I kept playing with it til I found out the base object for the solar panel can't be the same as solarPivot object. I added a separate object for solarPivot and it worked!
  2. Hi, I'm new to modding and decided to make a test solar panel to see how sun tracking works, but it doesn't rotate correctly. I've gone through the forum and found out that: 1. " raycastTransformName doesn't aim the panel, the object you specify as the rotator does. " 2. " The object set as solarPivot will rotate along its local Y axis and make its local Z+ axis face the sun. " I get the idea, but whatever I do, the edges of the panel face the sun and rotate incorrectly. I've been at it for a few hours now and can't figure it out, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help! http://imgur.com/a/HxJgT
  3. Thank you so much guys! I used MODEL {} for all configs and it got fixed, really appreciate the help.
  4. Yes, they are all in the same folder plus the mbm file
  5. This is what I have in Unity http://imgur.com/a/sdXI3
  6. So I've narrowed down the problem. Two copies of the pod spawn on the launch pad whenever I include the internal.cfg file in the folder and get the kerbal portrait for EVA and stuff, but I still don't know how to fix it. Any ideas what could be the problem?
  7. Yes, I've tried with 3 other models since I posted this and still no luck! This is what I used for layers 16 Kerbals 20 Internal Space 21 Part Triggers
  8. Hey guys! So I just started playing around with Blender and Unity today for the first time to make a mod, but for some reason ksp loads 2 of the same part. Sorry if this issue has already been discussed on the forums, but I couldn't find anything. http://imgur.com/PghuiNt // --- general parameters --- name = Pod4 module = Part author = Neverhood // --- asset parameters --- mesh = Pod4.mu scale = 1 rescaleFactor = 1 // --- node definitions --- // definition format is Position X, Position Y, Position Z, Up X, Up Y, Up Z node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -0.6, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1 node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.55, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0 bulkheadProfiles = size1, size0 CoPOffset = 0.0, 0.5, 0.0 CoLOffset = 0.0, -0.35, 0.0 CenterOfBuoyancy = 0.0, 0.5, 0.0 CenterOfDisplacement = 0.0, -0.3, 0.0 buoyancy = 1.5 buoyancyUseSine = False // --- editor parameters --- TechRequired = start entryCost = 0 cost = 750 category = Pods subcategory = 0 title = Pod4 manufacturer = Neverhood's junkyard description = Will this ever work?!? // attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision attachRules = 1,1,1,1,0 // --- standard part parameters --- mass = 0.7 dragModelType = default maximum_drag = 0.2 minimum_drag = 0.15 angularDrag = 2 crashTolerance = 14 maxTemp = 1200 skinMaxTemp = 2200 skinInternalConductionMult = 0.625 heatConductivity = 0.1 // 5/6ths default vesselType = Ship // --- internal setup --- CrewCapacity = 1 tags = capsule cmg control ?eva fly gyro ?iva moment pilot react rocket space stab steer torque INTERNAL { name = Pod4Int } MODULE { name = ModuleCommand minimumCrew = 1 } RESOURCE { name = ElectricCharge amount = 100 maxAmount = 100 } MODULE { name = ModuleReactionWheel PitchTorque = 5 YawTorque = 5 RollTorque = 5 RESOURCE { name = ElectricCharge rate = 0.25 } } MODULE { name = ModuleScienceExperiment experimentID = crewReport experimentActionName = Crew Report resetActionName = Discard Crew Report reviewActionName = Review Report useStaging = False useActionGroups = True hideUIwhenUnavailable = True rerunnable = True xmitDataScalar = 1.0 usageReqMaskInternal = 5 usageReqMaskExternal = -1 } MODULE { name = ModuleScienceContainer reviewActionName = Review Stored Data storeActionName = Store Experiments evaOnlyStorage = True storageRange = 1.3 } RESOURCE { name = MonoPropellant amount = 25 maxAmount = 25 } MODULE { name = FlagDecal textureQuadName = flagTransform } MODULE { name = ModuleConductionMultiplier modifiedConductionFactor = 0.003 convectionFluxThreshold = 3000 } MODULE { name = ModuleAblator ablativeResource = Ablator lossExp = -9000 lossConst = 20 pyrolysisLossFactor = 1000 reentryConductivity = 0.01 ablationTempThresh = 800 charMin = 1 charMax = 1 charAlpha = 1 } RESOURCE { name = Ablator amount = 200 maxAmount = 200 } } INTERNAL { name = Pod4Int MODULE { name = InternalSeat seatTransformName = pilotSeat allowCrewHelmet = false } }
  9. it's caused by some missing renderType tags in 1.1 He's already reported the issue to Squad to fix it.