With the recent appearance of many juno challenges, I decided to make my own. This challenge has two leaderboards. You can enter in both, or just one.
1. You must sustain the highest altitude possible with 1 juno powered airplane. "Sustain" means staying within 20m of the altitude for 30 seconds.
2. You must reach a certain altitude as quickly as possible(e.g, time-to-climb). There are several altitude goals for this one. The time is recorded from 100m up.
1. Obviously, the only propulsion method allowed is a single juno. No RCS thrusters either.
2. A video (or some other definite proof) is required.
3. No mods allowed(except autopilot mods)
3.1. Mods that allowed easier placement of Kerbals in command seats are allowed, but can only be used for that purpose.
4. No cheats, no hacks, no text editing, and no exploiting bugs/glitches/krakens.
4.1. No launch clamps, or any device that elevates the craft above 100m ASL.
4.2. Launch clamps are tolerated below 100m ASL.
5. Craft must be manned!
6. Have fun!
1. 15250m @CrashyMcCrashFace
2. 15000m @TheFlyingKerman
3. 14889m @Vanamonde
4. 14740m @neistridlar
5. 10000m @Andetch
To 2000m: 15s @swjr-swis/@CrashyMcCrashFace
To 5000m: 29s @swjr-swis/ @CrashyMcCrashFace
To 8000m: 43s @CrashyMcCrashFace
To 10000m: 52s @CrashyMcCrashFace
To 15000m: 1:23s @CrashyMcCrashFace