Luch

Members
  • Content Count

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

430 Excellent

5 Followers

About Luch

  • Rank
    Dreadfully fluffy cat

Contact Methods

  • Website URL Array

Profile Information

  • Location Array
  • Interests Array

Recent Profile Visitors

2,592 profile views
  1. I can argue with cats. - Meow! - Not as meow as you think. - Meow! - I doubt it. - MEOW!!! - Can you unmeow it, please?
  2. Live trading indeed. They already gain about $1000 and that's the only reason why I decided to tell something about my bots. Trading is risky and this is my best success for now. Maybe now you see the very start of my IT product. I don't know.
  3. Only about 20% of the strategy is mine, remaining 80% is the compilation of known strategies so this is not a 100% new idea. But it works and this is the most important fact.
  4. Thank you :3 Green Bot is a bot with wide settings and parameters with all possibilities to make risky experiments, and Night Bot is the main trading strategy with low risks. Green Bot: Night Bot:
  5. I always thought that 30 years is far. But now I'm 29. Sometimes I notice that my life changes and my interests are different. For example, I don't listen to SOAD for hours like in 14. 100 years of life doesn't sound scary, but 5000 weeks does. The week is a very small amount of time, and we have only 5000 in our life.
  6. Luch

    The Vehicles Topic

    I am huge fan of Volvo, and the new XC40 is my dream. Sometimes...
  7. STONKS So, the news. Current bot build makes solid 10% per month. My testers are happy. But the real reason for me to make a new post is this cool picture
  8. I am very concerned of giving something good to others. That's why I had no selfish profit for years, even a little one. Being modest and devote ourselves to science, charity, or something equal is very good. But this doesn't work as we think. I worked as a volunteer, I've lost some funds, and I did almost nothing. To make significant changes in the world, we need to be significant, too. And in 21th century it starts from our own software, new business, our independence at least. Why do people work? To pay for a rent, to pay for medical services and education of family members, to buy some food. Ignoring this causes bad results, I mean, for example I was needed to pay big money to save the life of my wife and now I need to think how to handle it. I can't say that some part of the world (for example, financial) is bad and we should get rid of it. But I am not a person that loves money only. This is just my first successful project in that sphere but also I love art, gaming, and science very much. If somebody will give me $20k saying "stop your tries to survive and do what you love", I will surely return to my lovely game development. This is, like, a question of that extra $20k.
  9. Just made some photos during a vacation. I went hiking in the mountains for a first time and I really like the view from 4600 ft height. No filters.
  10. I think the truth is a way to understand the real situation. Like the matter of everything.
  11. One year. X axis is order amount, Y is money, from 10000 cents to about 15900. So that's 59% per year.
  12. My cat asked me to post this :3
  13. Exchange rate is much lower at the moment of bid. You are talking about daily range of EURUSD pair. You have bought it at highest daily price and sold at lowest one, the bank includes this difference in its fee. At Forex, you may buy at lowest one and sell at highest but to perform this you should be very lucky or educated. Some people consider that Forex is kind of casino just because the luck can help you to win. Buy/sell is generally manual but the bot I made is automated. It makes tiny bids on EURUSD pair, I have wins and losses in here but wins are higher than losses. The risk is minimal and I am proud of it. But I can not recommend you to play on Forex because it's very risky.
  14. Trading as in currency market. Thanks!
  15. This is not a game project but I really wanna share it. Spent about six months to finish my own trading bot. And now it shows such result as +5% per month (at real account). This is my little victory. Now I have a huge temptation to make it my business.