Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1.1.0'.
Found 2 results
I'm using 1.1.0 and no matter what I do, my game crashes randomly. I can't even get past one launch without the game crashing. I've tried using the launcher to boot the game, and directly booting both the 64bit and 32bit .exe files. The game doesn't seem to take that long loading, and there's no lag whenever the game is in use. I don't have any mods added and I don't have any other programs booted at the same time as KSP. I also made sure that there weren't any background processes that happened to be tanking my RAM. I'm using a Windows 8 computer, but I don't know any other specifications about my system.
UPDATE: It seems like this is a problem with Unity 5 and machines that run OSX - this is not an issue with KSP in and of itself. Evidence here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/our-game-no-longer-runs-on-mac-osx.395699/ UPDATE 2: Seems this is also a problem with Linux. Possibly an issue with Unix based systems as a whole? Hopefully this gets some attention. Okay, hopefully I'm doing this right, I've never submitted a bug report/otherwise before. Information first: KSP version: 1.1.0 Crash log(s): None, it apparently dies before being able to generate one. System specifications: OSX version 10.6.8 Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 (It's a MacBook, no real clear graphics card) System: 32 bit Clean installation: Yes, just downloaded it a half-hour ago. What happens is, when I go to launch it (either by double-clicking on the launcher or the game itself), it starts up and than instantly quits. The icon lasts for a fraction of a second in the dock before dying. When it does this, nothing else happens - no crash log is generated, there's no messages from my system indicating that something terrible has happened, all that happens is that it starts up and commits seppuku virtually instantly. Additionally, I've tried launching it through terminal commands, and the exact same thing happens. At this point, I'm assuming this is probably a hardware related issue. For the record, 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 run just fine. EDIT: Found the player.log: