King of the Hill

Gojira

I crash an asteroid into the radiation shelter, and build a base on Verviedi, an abandoned moon of the ringed gas giant Verion, which is in the habitable zone of the orange dwarf Stella. Verviedi has a thin atmosphere that absorbs large amounts of kinetic energy, thus preventing all weapons from being used.

My base.

Edited by _Augustus_

I move to another planet in the system, Fierbinte. It is very close to Stella and the day side has become a molten waxy susbstance. I build my new base on the day side, and the base is covered in ablative and radiation shielding. The day side is so hot that landing here is next to impossible. The base also has plasma cannons surrounding it.

My impenetrable inaccessible base.

I trigger your plasma cannons with lots of tiny little paper planes. The base melts on the inside due to overheating from firing plasma cannons, connected to the living areas by extremely conductive copper wiring (who could guess?).

I build a space station orbiting fierbinte. The station has radiators and laser weapons.

My hill.

I launch interplanetary missiles at your space station and make a base on Fantoma, another moon of Verion. Fantoma has deserts with caves extending near it's center, and I made a base in one of those. There are so many caves on Fantoma that you'll never find me.

My cave.

Edited by _Augustus_