King of the Hill

Gojira

My vacuum metastability bomb works, and we cease to exist. Then, somewhere else in the Bulk, a new universe is born. 13.7 Bya later, i find a hill and place a flag on it.

My hill.

Try the Verteron Spacial Pulse instead. I think you'll find it's... destructive...

I've never used it before, though. One shot, and you'll separate every quantum foam within the pulse. It can be broadened, or concentrated. It's too powerful to add to the weapons array, so I've given it it's own independent sub-system.

Try the Verteron Spacial Pulse instead. I think you'll find it's... destructive...

I've never used it before, though. One shot, and you'll separate every quantum foam within the pulse. It can be broadened, or concentrated. It's too powerful to add to the weapons array, so I've given it it's own independent sub-system.

please...STOP ROLEPLAYING!!! IT'S GETTING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

I ragequit, and start a new save.

my new savegame.

Edited by jake9039
emphasis on main point of posting

BEHOLD! For I have risen from the ashes buried beneath the hill to reclaim that which is rightly mine!

The hill, in all its grassy crater-pocked goodness of ye olde days, has been restored to the ownership of its rightful lord Odin.

Shake in fear before my wrath.

I travel to the planet that your hill is located on. I land on it with a SSTO. After walking around to find out where you are, I stumble upon some debris, and conclude that it's your base's remains. I see your hill in the distance. After some more exploration, I see that your hill is now much closer. I suddenly realize that it's not a hill-it's a wave. I run back to the SSTO and try to leave, but I can't engage the engines fast enough and the wave hits my Ranger SSTO. I somehow surf the wave and drain the engines, then go back to orbit. I claim the planet as mine.

My planet and SSTO.

That was terribly written