King of the Hill

Gojira

I call upon the power of Graphix .....s to ruin the gameplay for exceptionally pretty blackholes that are unable to "suck into the sun"

My hatred against people who have been ruining the gaming community

I launch all the EMP ICBMs at the hill, your tech goes down and my army runs through, conquering the hill.

Now it is my hill, and I shield it with the strongest energy shield possible, and it runs off of solar panels in the shield, as well as having an a very tough army - with lasers; and aliens.

I open my storage of stable Omega and Sigma molecules; the two most powerful substances known to exist.

Thousands â–¬No, MILLIONS of themâ–¬ of them, packed into a small gravity well currently in spacial isolation. On my command, the well will destabilize, causing the molecules to chain react. In a radius of 6 parsecs, every string possible will be wiped out. Nothing left.

Sure you want to proceed?

I open my storage of stable Omega and Sigma molecules; the two most powerful substances known to exist.

Thousands â–¬No, MILLIONS of themâ–¬ of them, packed into a small gravity well currently in spacial isolation. On my command, the well will destabilize, causing the molecules to chain react. In a radius of 6 parsecs, every string possible will be wiped out. Nothing left.

Sure you want to proceed?

Isn't that overkill? Poor old Xannari, let me show you how to handle this.

Now it is my hill, and I shield it with the strongest energy shield possible, and it runs off of solar panels in the shield, as well as having an a very tough army - with lasers; and aliens.

I build factories around your hill and begin creating large amounts of smog. Soot fills the skies and eventually blots out the sun. Lacking sunlight your shield goes down. Upon seeing your hill fall, you order your army to attack but hidden behind my factories are giant reflector dishes, your lasers are reflected back at you and furthermore they rebound back and forth due to the circle of death I made around your hill. Your army defeated, I take the hill as my own.

My hill of supreme tactics

Edited by Fel

Isn't that overkill? Poor old Xannari, let me show you how to handle this.

Psychology. No one would dare even consider defying me if they know about these gems. I will not be affected, being that I can retreat into Verteron space before anything happens. I will cross the boundary of the OgS expanse, and live in a binary star system. Not overkill, just coercion.

The molecules will now chain react. You've set forth a path of utter destruction encompassing 902 cubic parsecs. All stings of reality that have existed in this space are destroyed.

I emerge later from an isotunneling corridor, across the boundary, and proceed to live on a T-grade moon in a binary star system, where I will construct more molecules. But be careful! Even destabilizing 1 of them will result in a 3 lightyear long compression detonation. Not even light will be safe.

By the way, nothing can exist within the newly formed OgS expanse. Just a fair warning.

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

I have a feeling sniping would be the ideal strategy in this case.

I equip a Gespenst with a Boosted Rifle, for long range attacks. I then change up its ammo for something that increases range further. And allows me to fire it on the move.

Using this "S.L.R.P.M.A. Boosted Rifle", I proceed to snipe away at the fortress until a gap is made. At which point, Jet Magnum time! My hill.

I purchase Bandai and hence the Super Robot Wars franchise.

I sue you for use of trademark material in an online game without my explicit permission.

My Hill of Lawyerly Shenanigans

I point out that

A) Non-profit doesn't mean "fair use" (really, it doesn't; that's like saying piracy is okay simply because no one profits from the illegal distribution of goods.)

B) International Copyright Law doesn't grant permissions simply because something isn't sold in a specific country (a.k.a. subs are illegal.)

I thus revoke your case and fine you 20 million yen.

MY Hill!