King of the Hill

Gojira

I take your classical music (which I like), and then turn it into Pink Floyd Animals: Dogs, and you become one.

My rock/classical music hill with an irradiated uranium bunker, and I build another mountain, a lot in fact so I am surrounded, the creation of KSC 2 ???

• 6 months later...

With a terrific roar of breaking thrusters, a gigantic craft comes to a stop overhead. The soft hum of it's levitation drives almost hypnotic. The underside is mostly black heat tiles, still smoldering from it's descent from the heavens.

Through the sun-blotting silhouette you manage to catch a glimpse of the identifying roundel. The black, diamond-shape emblem of an eagle is familiar but you can't quite place it. Suddenly panels on underside of the craft slide open, hatches spring to life as dozens of weapons platforms take aim at the ground below. Missile batteries, CIWS, railguns, even battleship-caliber turrets set their sights on the squabbling hilltop below. The din of the craft's engines are joined by the faint sounds of more, smaller craft. Several formations of fighters catapult themselves into the air, followed shortly by barges.

As the lead barge approaches music emanating from it becomes more audible, with a dull thud the craft touches down atop the hill. Soldier clad in white and grey body armour march forth from it's hold and from a pair of ranks along the path to the top. The other barges give birth to strange tanks and bipedal mechs, paratroopers fill the sky beneath the mothership...

By the time the song has reached it's crescendo, a young woman pridefully strides down the boarding ramp of the dropship to be greeted by soldiers saluting in perfect unison. Her ebony hair swaying gently in the vortexes of idling engines. After acknowledging her subordinates she marches forward, her piercing red eyes fixed upon OdinYggd... she stops, a mere meter from the moderator.

A scowl creeps to her face...

"You're on my hill."

A hammer appears out of nowhere in Odin's hand, glowing with blinding brilliance.

It erupts into lightning bolts that send all of the craft reeling out of control, and the soldiers ducking for cover.

You and what army.