King of the Hill

Gojira

The hill listens the music and realizes:

[O]utside the ordered universe [is] that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes

Azathoth's hill.

Someone accidentally hits the UNIVERSE RESET BUTTON! Suddenly everything is black. Then the big bang occurs, creating quarks and nucleates in 3 seconds. The Atoms group with electrons, and within 380,000 years enough hydrogen had formed to make a liquid hill floating in space. My liquid hill floating in space

• 2 weeks later...

Past main only remain dead! I am the future! And i am the present! And the hill is mine! And im out of cool sounding quotes! And i am very tired typing with my fingers! And i'm also tired to reconquer this darn hill! And please stop reading! And really stop reading! And like stop reading right now! And end.

There is a cold war between the communist greenTurtle1134's hill and Kerbloids Democratic Hill. In a new nuclear war, the two hills launch atomic bombs at themselves and are destroyed as well as everything 1 mile away. 10 years later the scattered dirt is rebuilt by lunatics and is called the DunaManiac's Cobalt Republic of the Hill! (DMCRH)