King of the Hill

Gojira

It rains on your unprotected servers, short circuiting them, rendering all commands or passwords useless. I set a house, and invite ALL USERS OF THE KSP FORUM to set up their homes and shops in the hill 4 free (with a 700 m^2 limit (it’s a very large hill)). 

We are forum. We are union. We are Kerbal Space Program City. 

Our hill.

Edited by Nailed it!
MOAR limit space

I'm sick of the collaboration, so I unleash all my wolves on the collaborators and, since wolves are even better collaborators than you people they eat you. I gas the wolves so they become unconscious. I also pay for Spacetraindriver's train, so he woln't bug, me.

My Gassy, unconscious wolf hill.

2 hours ago, spacegenius said:

I'm sick of the collaboration, so I unleash all my wolves on the collaborators and, since wolves are even better collaborators than you people they eat you. I gas the wolves so they become unconscious. I also pay for Spacetraindriver's train, so he woln't bug, me.

My Gassy, unconscious wolf hill.

I walk in and trap the wolves in a wolfproof box using a HAZMAT suit. My hill with me in a HAZMAT suit.

Just now, Spacetraindriver said:

what is going on...

Um...

Y'know what? Starkiller's staff revolts and overthrow the First Order. Starkiller Base is up for grabs.

I Order Death Star II With a localized Sheild Generator Under a Localized Ray Sheild to destroy StarKiller base after jumping out of Hyperspace.

I also Order Death Star II become self sufficient for up too 1,000 years.