King of the Hill

Gojira

• 3 weeks later...

I yell, "Screw all these other people, I say! I'm making my own hill Today!" Then Kraken travelled to the arctic, using several dam -busting nuclear missiles arranged in formation to push up soil and ice to make a new hill. "I have created my very own hill!", he said. "Now as a guard I hire my friend bill! He has a watchtower in a little machine gun armed mill!"

My slightly irradiated, guarded by bill, hill.

Ya gotta admit, that was pretty clever.

12 hours ago, dundun93 said:

I take Death Star and takeover the entire universe!

No. I send Bill in an X- Wing, using hyper- unrealistic physics to drop a small missile into a two meter across port, destroying the death star. My Machine Gun Bill Hill.

ERMAGHERSH AUTOCORRECT...

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

8 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

SSTOVTOLspacefighters that rely on realistic physics. 

@TheKSPBeginner

Due to realistic physics, your fighters, being cylindrical nuke-armed, wingless rockets, try to attack my Hill, but instead go into orbit. I take the hill without resistance, and station large fast firing howitzers and bofors 40mm AA cannons around the space center hill, then proceed to buy a bunch of F/A- 18/E's to protect it. My Hill.

15 hours ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

Due to realistic physics, your fighters, being cylindrical nuke-armed, wingless rockets, try to attack my Hill, but instead go into orbit. I take the hill without resistance, and station large fast firing howitzers and bofors 40mm AA cannons around the space center hill, then proceed to buy a bunch of F/A- 18/E's to protect it. My Hill.

My fighters come back and nuke your hill and everything on it. 

My massively irradiated hill. 

Fighters? You forgot my defense hornets, which countered your fighters while you were still ~600 miles away. Mine. Still. (Sense space fighters weren't designed for re entry, trying to re enter with one is akin to throwing a car from orbit. It's a metal box with fragile radiators. It would have been damaged on launch and on re entry. You should've built em in orbit.)

I upgrade my Hill. I now have those quad stacked AA cannons you sell in WWII movies, shooting down BF-109s. And my hornets are now utahraptors.

And anti- ICBM's. :)

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...