King of the Hill

Gojira

11 hours ago, roboslacker said:

I plant a nuke on the prograde side of the moon and detonate it, de-orbiting the moon. Because that's how orbital mechanics work. It's not like movies would lie to us, right?

Or that video about detonating a Tsar Bomba at the bottom of the Marinas Trench, cause that's totally what would happen. 

I can't stand this video.

Back on topic, I sue the astronomers for destruction of property and gain a newfound budget of all of MIT's resources. I use that to start funneling air to the moon so I can have fighter jets.

Seriously what made the creator of that video think the Tsar Bomba could de-orbit earth?! It didn't when there wasn't 110,000,000 megapascals of pressure inhibiting the blast wave, so how would it now!? 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAARRRRGH

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

11 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

Here's a much better analysis of that situation.

Hah, you fool! I drove MIT totally bankrupt during my brief tenure as University dictator.

Yes, XKCD is a must read. I thought it was a small webcomic/blog until I joined the forum, lol.

Well.... Crap. 

Well, Schnikes Happens.

Please keep on topic.

Whilst the fuss over the moon is going on. The foreign country mentioned last page mysteriously collapses and a new government takes over.

The government authorizes me and my fine team to construct a "brand new toy."

latest?cb=20130513201943

(under construction)

My 2 military bases and a upcoming fancy "toy."

But I am left- un lazified! I proceed to wall off large sections of the earth, including the everyone-hill. I proceed to create a large purple storm that continuously closes in on you, driving you together and forcing you to fight to the death!

The winner gets nothing.

I drop you out of a C-130. Have fun!

I put guns around random buildings and will periodically drop crates with over powered weapons onto the field.

You can't fight the storm, it's gainst the rules of the game. Besides, it's impossible without exploits! BWAHAHAHAHA, I trapped you in the grid from Tron. Where are you trapped in the grid? PUBG!

I add an impossible device to my Mind base that allows me to extract energy from stars to power a massive laser arrays that totally obeys the laws of physics. 

I extract the energy from @YNM's star and store it for later use.

The project has finished the construction.

One day, a unidentified C-130 violates our airspace. After several unsuccessful attempts to get the C-130 to leave a restricted area, command is given to use "it."

latest?cb=20090122094652

All reports related to the unidentified C-130 became classified.

My two military bases and a fully operational "long-range, anti-ICBM weapon".