King of the Hill

Gojira

29 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

It's lead. It falls.

Led*

Fine then.

I build a Zeppelin out of cloth, a steel frame, and leather hydrogen sacks.

It can carry 12 T-14 Armata tanks, or 6 F/A-18/E Fighter/Attack aircraft in the hold, along with a compliment of 300 crewmembers. It is covered in bofors AA cannons and has several different AA Missile battle. It is my new hill, or if @Roboslacker wants to continue the alliance we both can use it.

(del)

45 minutes ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

It is covered in bofors AA cannons and has several different AA Missile battle.

But you have only AAA batteries, so your AA guns are out of energy.

Edited by kerbiloid

I send my new tank fleet to the corner store to pickup triple-A batteries for the Airship. The Hill Empire will prevail! Also, the survivors of my previous tank & airship fleets meet up and colonize a hill got the glorious Hill Empire.

I capture Denali, then turn it into a huge bunker- base with storage for 3 of our huge Zeppelin's, hundreds of tanks, and steam aircraft lauch systems taken from an aircraft carrier. I dig a huge man-made extention to the Pacific ocean, that makes the Denali Site (area 2297) beachfront property from which our hill empire can launch Gerald R Ford class ships and battleships from the naval battles threads.

Denali is the tallest mountain in North America, in Alaska. I captured a mountain.

Whenever you enter to the three- chair throne room for the hill empire, Grieg's In the Hall of the mountain King starts to play in 3 different octaves, for 3 co- emporers of the Hill Empire.

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

• 2 weeks later...