King of the Hill

Gojira

9 minutes ago, Dark Junior said:

Through a political coup, I take over every hill on Kerbin and establish myself as a dictator.

But by definition, my mountain is safe. A hill is defined as a mound rising 2,000 feet above it's base.

1 hour ago, Dark Junior said:

Through a political coup, I take over every hill on Kerbin and establish myself as a dictator.

I use my orbital bombardment weapons to destroy your capital city, then I take over and establish a democracy of hills led by me for the first presidential term to avoid a collapse of the government

My society of hill people

4 hours ago, 53miner53 said:

I use my orbital bombardment weapons to destroy your capital city, then I take over and establish a democracy of hills led by me for the first presidential term to avoid a collapse of the government

My society of hill people

Still have my mountain! I use a flight group of Star- Dreadnoughts to escape to Eve before Kerbin is destroyed in a civil war.

In the middle of the chaos, I establish a hill. Along with a self destruct mechanism with the ability to incinerate Kerbin's atmosphere if compromised.

My hill with a doomsday self destruct device.

You may think you've taken the hills... but you do not have The Hill. Think about it. This whole kerfuffle started over one hill, and devolved into a war for every hill, slope, ridge, dune, bluff, cliff, promontory, headland, stack, ascent, gradient, precipice, knoll, protuberance, drift, fell, heap, mesa, mound, eminence, acclivity, incline, mount, shock, prominence, range, summit, highland, talus, upland, butte, hummock, tor, and esker on this Gaben-forsaken planet.

But tou have forgotten The Hill. The cause of this conflict. As we speak, I've constructed a massive fortress atop it, protecting it from the unworthy. My legions of trained soldiers, artillery, weapons of mass destruction, and fortifications protect this sacred place. I have been crowned ruler of this mighty hill, ruling with an iron fist.

I am truly the King of The Hill.

I use my shuttles to deorbit 500 class E asteroids on top of The Hill. Once the base was destroyed, I land and claim the hill, and establish 10,000 fighters to defend from any non orbital bombardment attack, and have my shuttles ready to defend from orbital bombardment

An old white haired bald guy wearing orange robe comes to your hill and beats your 10000 fighters one by one thanks to his secret kung-fu style of Sabre-Tooth Jerboa, and even hasn't gotten tired.
(In fact they rarely count something less than in millions, so 10000 is just a penny compared to dollar for him).

His girlfriend equitable companion from a friendly martial sorority gathers all your shuttles and begins weaving.

None of them give a snack what are those "orbital", "bombardment" and "asteroid" words.
Try to explain them that this is your hill.

Edited by kerbiloid

I use the video footage from the attacks on the fighters to build new ones that are programmed to recognize him and his companion and adapt to counter their fighting styles. I build 10,000,000 of them and have them attack all at once. 

My hill armed with 8,000,000 drone fighters.