King of the Hill

Gojira

On 3/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, HansonKerman said:

@Wildcat111 and I use my portal gun and his planes to retake Crumblefort.

I decrease the temperature in the fort from zero to 5000000 degrees celsius in 2 seconds, and back to 77 degrees fahrenheit. I surround the solid surface with an indestructible material, and protect it with 392849 high powered lasers. the entire fort is made out of nanobots, controlled by conscious hyper intelligent AI named bob that decided to participate in the game, that is made of the same nanobots. even the air is made of nanobots that kill anything that gets inside, that isn't supposed to be inside.

MINE

well technically it's owned by bob.

Edited by Dirkidirk

A solar (kerbolar?) flare suddenly erupts from Kerbol.  8 minutes later the EMP fries all of your fancy dancy gadgets.  I walk in and build a mud hut out of piles of microscopic dead nanobots.

My dead-nanobot mud hut in the middle of Crumble Crater.

Edited by RoninFrog

1 hour ago, RoninFrog said:

A solar (kerbolar?) flare suddenly erupts from Kerbol.  8 minutes later the EMP fries all of your fancy dancy gadgets.  I walk in and build a mud hut out of piles of microscopic dead nanobots.

My dead-nanobot mud hut in the middle of Crumble Crater.

The Crumble Crater crumbles.

The planet’s hill.

The void stares back.

Black crumbs of the crumbled crumble crater w/ crumble crumble village, placed inside a crumbling crumbcible crucible.

Edited by Fraston

12 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Bob and his nanobots now have guns. Also I love that pic

I think some nice obsidian-tipped spears would be a lot more practical in the eyes of a humble villager.

The well-digging project wasn't going so well (he he he) as all my efforts to bore through @Dirkidirk's indestructible foundation were in vain.  The well was abandoned and I hitched up a couple oxen from the cattle farm and plowed me some irrigation ditches.  The recent nearby lava floes had fertilized the soil quite nicely so I planted a corn field.

The plowing was still difficult as I kept turning over old, rusty warheads from some recent bombings.  But eventually I got the land cleared and put all the warheads in a pile outside the crater rim.

pygKy7X.jpg

Edited by RoninFrog

There is a rumor going around the village that the northernmost irrigation ditch is poisoned.  Rumor has it that one of the villagers was hoeing the cornfield for whatever reason people hoe cornfields, when he noticed that "the big brown cow with the big brown horns" (which doesn't help identify which cow it was at all) had escaped the cattle farm and "wandered into yonder ditch.  Ah wuz watchin'im and makin' to catchim again, but then 'e just splodered into a million bits!"

Now the villagers will have nothing to do with the "pizened wadder" in the northernmost irrigation ditch and won't go anywhere near it.

Edit: I am kind of picturing the villagers as similar to the people in the "burn the witch" scene from Monty Python's the Holy Grail.

Edited by RoninFrog