King of the Hill

Gojira

I build a time machine to travel back to yorktown with the technology and machines to mass produce cartridge rounds and breech-loading, percussion-cap firing, fully automatic rifles and sell them to both sides.

My Money Hill. $$$$

The remaining scientists that I hired develop FTL rockets, name their FTL engine after me, and go find a new planet that can sustain life. They then leave a planet busting nuke behind and take themselves to find the best hill on the new planet to begin colonization on.

My Planet, Hill, and everything else.

hello guys the false mod is back and ready to make another hill have the auto resetting ability so to avoid a long post here

I dig into the heart of the hill and replace the magic reset button and make it the very being on the hill so it can't be removed at all. then place you back on top of the hill and strap you to it.

its your hill but i have the reset button and its encoded to only me and odin.

I drill the hill and flooded the holes with nitroglycerin, then walk out carefully. Mua ha ha.

Whoever-claim-he-own-the-hill's hill. Watch out, the holes are quite big and one false step could cause the hill to tumble. (Nitroglycerin is very explosive.)

Edited by Designer225