King of the Hill

Gojira

I perform a powered landing on top of the hill, exit my craft, plant a flag, give a speech about peace, set up a couple of scientific experiments, create a named quicksave that I proceed to burn 5 DVD copies of and hide all over the world, and then return to game and liftoff, leaving behind the descent stage. 

My hill of exploration!

Edited by 53miner53

I got to the trio's hill. Busted them with four tanks. Hill conquered and two artilleries, two Anti-Aircraft cannons, a bucket ladder truck, a mobile crane and...

maxresdefault.jpg

ACA P-50 siren. Rotates, sounds dual tone (Two tones at the same time) and produces 138dB at 100ft. And...

6f5daafc8-mobile.jpeg

Chrysler-Bell Victory siren. Conducts 138dB at 100ft. Loudest siren, able to turn mist into rain and ignite fires as of several reports during testing.

Sirens are mounted side-by-side and due to lacking of power lines, P-50 runs on arrays of solar panels, a huge battery and DC motor in place of AC. Tanks, Artilleries and AAs keeps an eye of both sirens. So far the noisiest and wailious hill.

And oh, one more. Set up a militiary base with a runway long enough to support a C-5M Super Galaxy.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
More stuff.